Seller / Vendor / Supplier Policy
You must ship our orders via either UPS, USPS, DHL, or FEDEX because they are reliable, fast and easily trackable. If you ever ship our orders with E-Packet or any other similar shipping companies other than what we listed above; your partnership account will be terminated and products will be removed from our website without any consent.
For damaged products caused by manufacturer, and/or other issues associated with an order, the Supplier/Vendor is in charge of providing the pre-paid return shipping labels. The Customer and Oz Robotics are not responsible for the return shipping labels including any shipping fees to replace or cancel such order for a refund. Therefore; please make sure that you ship a working brand new product. Please buy insurance for the shipment or other cases such as fragile items if it is necessary and applicable.
We have a ZERO Tolerance Policy when it comes to the customer support because as Oz Robotics we provide the first-class support that we are known for. As our Vendor Partner / Suppliers / Manufacturer / Brand Owner YOU MUST accept Replacements, Cancellations, Returns, Refunds and Adjustments by offering a Prepaid Shipping Return Label for the broken product that customer wants to return it for a full refund or replace it. Please DO UNDERSTAND that electronics do stop working unexpectedly, or component break due to manufacturing errors and other engineering reasons, and therefore you MUST offer refunds or replacement due to manufacturing faults, and unknown electrical errors in the product itself, or accidental damages during the shipment; which is not customer’s fault in accordance with our Seller Policy. Please have shipping insurance if your products are fragile for shipping.
Upon a refund request by a customer for reasons above such as a delay in shipment, product malfunction, and any default technical error; then the product will be shipped to you directly from our customer. You are responsible for taking the product back and providing a refund or exchange within the customers’ satisfaction within 14 business days. You must clearly declare your product warranty on your product page, or in your setting page under your vendor dashboard at the Return Policy box. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com before you become a partner. Here at Oz Robotics, we are NOT after quantity of products or partners but rather we are focusing on quality partners and products for a satisfactory partnership and sales, productive marketing and happy customers. We do not allow random partnerships, and every technology company must go through our Partnership Process: https://ozrobotics.com/process/ to be accepted. We reject many applications.
You may not post or sell any product that is restricted or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in any country or jurisdiction. Please be aware that selling or posting such items or content may be prohibited because of laws outside of the jurisdiction where you reside. You, as the vendor, are responsible for ensuring that you are not posting an item that is prohibited by law in any jurisdiction.
Oz Robotics offers the newest and latest technologies including Hardware, Software, 3D Prints, IT Services, Subscription Based Apps, Themes, Templates, Plugins, Images, Audio, Video, Websites and Domain Names.
- Physical Products will cover tangible products such as drones, robotics, 3D printers and similar goods.
- Downloadable Goods will cover all kinds of software for business, personal and entertainment use, which also includes SaaS, website themes, plugins, codes and extensions.
- Auctionable Items will cover unique items such as domain names, websites, apps and other similar goods.
All the items on our website supplies directly to buyers around the world. We will always help our vendors (you) to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on Oz Robotics. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a vendor/seller/supplier.
This policy is a part of our Terms of Conditions. By opening an Oz Robotics shop, you’re agreeing to this Seller Policy and our Terms and Conditions for Supplier and Vendor Partners.
What Can be Sold on Oz Robotics
Oz Robotics is a very unique business and is a world of its own, focused on technological goods including drones, robotics, cool inventions, software, webs, apps, domains, newest products and innovations. Buyers come to Oz Robotics to purchase technological items that they might not find anywhere else or hard to find among many other non-technological products. Everything listed for sale on Oz Robotics must be within Information Technology. We do not sell bags, clothes or shoes but strictly focused on IT products.
It products are items that are made by you, the seller (entrepreneurs, startups and established businesses), or are designed by you and made with the help of an approved outside manufacturer who complies with ethical manufacturing policies without cloning, stealing or duplicating any design and good by other manufactures, individuals and firms.
What Can’t be Sold on Oz Robotics
Anything that is not within the Information Technologies though even if they otherwise meet craft supply criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on Oz Robotics. No other goods will be accepted on Oz Robotics website other than robots, drones, machinery goods, software, hardware (that accepted by our team).
Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Oz Robotics’ review.
Oz Robotics may remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that listing fees are non-refundable. Oz Robotics may also terminate or suspend your account for any violations as mentioned above. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your Oz Robotics bill. You can find more information in our Fees and Payments Policy.
Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Products Honestly
One of Oz Robotics’ core values is perfection in ethics and transparency in all forms. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent your business, your products, yourself, your items (downloadable or virtual), and your company.
By selling on Oz Robotics, you agree that you will:
- Not create duplicate shops on Oz Robotics Website Shops.
- Provide transparent, accurate and honest information in your Shop, Products and Company Descriptions page, should you choose to complete it.
- Honor your Identity, Products and Shop Policies, should you choose to publish them on our website.
- Accurately represent your goods in listings and listing photos, videos, products snapshots, description, meta tags and all other relevant content.
- Respect the intellectual property of other products and manufactures. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate action.
- Not engage in fee avoidance and violence.
Conversations and Online Communications
You can use Oz Robotics Conversations (“Convos”) to communicate directly with your buyers or other Oz Robotics customers/members/writers without breaking any law. Conversations are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Conversations may not be used for the following activities
- Sending phishing, unsolicited advertising or promotion emails, requests for donations, or spam in any form;
- Harassing or abusing another member, seller, customers/buyer, blog post writer, our staff;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member, seller and buyer.
Interference and Dispute
Interference and/or dispute occurs when a seller/buyer/member purposely and intentionally interferes with another member’s shop/products/account in order to drive away their business or create unnecessary dispute that is based on false accusations. Interference is strictly prohibited on Oz Robotics. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via Oz Robotics conversations to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item etc.
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member/seller/buyer with harmful intention(s)
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review and harmful act.
Harassment and Bullying
Any use of Oz Robotics conversations to harass other buyers/seller/staff and members in general is strictly prohibited and not welcomed with a zero tolerance. Similarly, conversations and engagements may not be used to support or glorify hatred toward, or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation. If you receive a threat, speech or behavior that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
Receiving / Sending Emails
Creating and Uploading Content (text, image(s), video(s), link(s) etc.)
As a seller/buyer/member/blog writer of Oz Robotics’, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content including followings as well like usernames, listings, text, image(s), video(s), link(s) etc. In order to keep our website(s) functional, safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is followed as:
- False, deceptive, or misleading content as listed above.
- Harassing, Abusive, defamatory and threatening posts and other content
- Vulgar or obscene or curse language
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or any other form of violence, disrespect and abusive communication, behavior and or conduct.
We’re constantly improving our website to make sure that you (sellers) and your buyers (consumers) have a positive experience on Oz Robotics, therefore we will add more as we move forward. We’re always looking to hear your ideas and feedback in order to improve Oz Robotics’ website.
<< Back to Supplier Policies