10Amp Single Channel DC Motor Driver
Brush motor is the most used motor worldwide because of the ease of operation. Just supply two terminals of the brush motor with DC voltage; it will start rotating! Yet, you need a good motor driver to control the speed and direction from a microcontroller. And a motor driver is one of the ways. MD10C is one of Cytron’s motor driver series, which offers easy-to-use features.
Which motor is good to be driven by MD10C? As long as the motor:
- DC Brushed motor (Two terminals)
- Operating voltage from 5V to 30V
- Rated Current <= 13A
- Peak Current <= 30A
- Bi-directional control for one Brushed DC motor (Single Channel).
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30VDC.
- No Reverse Polarity Protection at Vmotor; please double-check the polarity before power-up.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Maximum current up to 13A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input, compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Solid-state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency, and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (output frequency is the same as input frequency).
- Support both Locked-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude PWM operation. **Note that it is not “RC PWM.”
- The new MD10C can be powered from a single power source, and NO additional Vin is required.
- Dimension: 75mm x 43mm
- 1 x MD10C Rev3.0
- 1 x 2510 PCB connector – 3 ways female
- 3 x 2510 terminal pin
- 4 x plastic spacer(~ 7mm)