10Amp 7V-30V DC Motor Driver for R/C (2 Channels)
Building an RC vehicle or mobile robot without any microcontroller? MDDRC10 is what you need. It’s plug and play and can be connected directly to the RC receiver. No coding or programming is needed. Selectable mixed-mode allows the differential drive motors to be controlled from a throttle (forward-reverse) and a steering channel. Onboard switching regulator which produces 5V output is also available to power the RC receiver. This eliminates the need for an extra battery eliminator circuit (BEC).
MDDRC10 is able to drive two brushed DC motors from 7V to 30V. With discrete NMOS H-Bridge design, this motor driver is able to support 10 Amp per channel continuously without any additional heatsink.
Various protection features are also incorporated in the MDDRC10. Overcurrent protection prevents the motor driver from damage when the motor stalls or an oversized motor is hooked up. When the motor is trying to draw a current more than what the motor driver can support, the motor current will be limited at the maximum threshold.
Assisted by temperature protection, the maximum current limiting threshold is determined by the board temperature. The higher the board temperature, the lower the current limiting threshold. This way, MDDRC10 is able to deliver its full potential depending on the actual condition without damaging the MOSFETs.
- Plug & play, controlled from RC directly.
- Auto calibration upon power-up.
- Selectable mixed or independent input mode.
- Bidirectional control for two brushed DC motors.
- Operating Voltage: DC 7V to 30V
- Maximum Motor Current: 10A continuous, 30A peak
- Onboard 5V switching regulator to power the RC receiver (500mA max).
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- 20kHz motor output PWM frequency.
- Overcurrent protection with active current limiting.
- Temperature protection.
- Undervoltage shutdown.
- 1 x 10Amp 7V-30V DC Motor Driver for R/C (2 Channels)
- 2 x 2561 3-way connector extension wire
- 4 x PCB Spacer