10pc Large-Kit NEST-Z EMP 7.0mil EMP Faraday Bags
This bag is highly effective with 11,500 PSI tensile strength, 33lb puncture resistance, and > 40 dB EMI attenuation. NEST-Z bags have been tested to meet or exceed the electrical and physical requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 and to be ANSI/ESD S20.20 compliant. In addition, the bags are ROHS-compliant and lead-free.
The Faraday Defense NEST-Z EMP Bag protects electronics against harmful electromagnetic radiation and electrical currents that would otherwise destroy them. Aluminum layers provide a static-safe environment for sensitive electronic devices. Robust and heavy-gauge polyester layers help prevent sharp objects from puncturing and destroying the bag’s effectiveness. In addition, the NEST-Z bag is heat-sealable and suitable for vacuum packing.
- 2 Heavy-gauge, static-dissipating polyester layers
- 2 Aluminum barrier shield layers
- 1 Additional polyester inner layer for added strength
- 33 lb puncture resistance (FTMS 101-C, 2065.1)
- 11,500 PSI tensile strength
- >50 dB EMI attenuation (MIL-PFR-81705-REV.D)
- ANSI/ESD S20.20 compliant
- 12 Ohms / Sq. In. surface resistance (ASTM 1-257)
- RoHS-compliant and lead-free
- Made in USA
Heat Sealing Conditions
- Temperature (400 degrees F, 204 degrees C)
- Time (.6 to 4.5 seconds)
- Pressure (30 – 70 PSI, 206-482 kPa)
It is designed to shield all laptops, tablets, cell phones, key fobs, credit cards, small hard drives, and USB drives.
All statements, technical information, and recommendations related to Faraday Defense’s products are based on information believed to be reliable, but accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Before using this product, you must evaluate it and determine if it suits your intended application. You assume all risks and liability associated with such use. Any statements related to the product not contained in Faraday Defense’s current publications or any contrary statements contained in your purchase order shall have no force or effect unless expressly agreed upon, in writing, by an authorized officer of Faraday Defense.
Faraday Defense will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage arising from this product, regardless of the legal theory asserted.