3G/GPRS/GSM Shield for Arduino with GPS – American version SIM5320A
The Tinysine 3G Cellular Shield provides you a way to use the 3G/GSM cell phone network to receive data from a remote location. This 3G shield has better coverage, GSM backwards-compatibility and even sports a built-in GPS module for geolocation & asset tracking. This all-in-one cellular phone module with that lets you add location-tracking, voice, text, SMS and data to your project in a single shield.
1. Quad-band 850MHz GSM, 900MHz EGSM, 1800MHz DCS, 1900MHz PCs – connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM.
2. This is the American Version dual-band UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900MHz WCDMA + HSDPA. There is also an Europen version.
3. Fully-integrated GPS (Qualcomm PM8015 GPS) that can be controlled and query over the same serial port
4. Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 8Ω speaker + electret microphone
5. Send and receive SMS messages
6. Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
7. AT command interface can be used with 300, 600, 1200, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230K, 461K, 961K, 3.2M, 3.7M and 4.0Mbps
8. Native USB support – plug it into a computer and you’ll get serial ports for AT commands, GPS NMEA as well as a modem (note we’ve only tried out the AT&NMEA ports on Windows)
1. 16 acquisition channels
2. GPS L1 C/A code
4. Tracking: -157 dBm
5. Cold starts : -144 dBm
7. Cold starts: 100s (typ.)
8. Hot starts: 1s (typ.)
9. Accuracy: approx 2.5 meters
You may also need some required & recommended accessories to make this 3G shield work. These are not included!
1. SIM Card. A 2G or 3G Mini SIM card is required to do anything on the cellular network.
2. MicroUSB cable for charging the battery and communicating with the module over USB
3. External GPS Antenna (needs a uFL to SMA adapter too)
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
Founded in 2009, TinySine Electronics is a smart home and open source hardware provider, catering to hardware engineers, DIY enthusiasts and interactive designers. Our ever-growing product catalog includes over 700 components and widgets from sensors, robotic platforms, communication modules to smart home relay boards.
We currently ship via the Airmail, DHL, Fedex, TNT, Aramex and EMS to different countries. We will send your package out within 3 Business days after we receive your clear payment. FedEx and DHL, TNT, Aramex do not deliver to PO Boxes. If your shipping address is a PO Box, please select a EMS or Airmail option or your package will be returned to us at your expense.
Please NOTE: Any customs duties generated are paid by the buyer, NOT the seller!
Warranty: We guarantee to provide accurate descriptions and high quality product. If you have any problems with your order, please notify us within 60 days from date of shipment of any defective product. You agree to pay for the return shipping on exchanges and returns and we will reimburse this cost upon verification of a defect with the product. Furthermore, no warranty will apply if the product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way. Returns: If you are not satisfied with a product you bought, for whatever reason, it is possible to return it for refund within 5 days of receipt (10 days for an exchange). You must first advise us by email: email@example.com for return authorization. No returns will be accepted without having previously obtained a return authorization. All returns must be in its original mint and clean condition. Returns on damaged, scratched, programmed, burnt, or otherwise played with product will not be accepted. The product must then be returned in its original packaging with its receipt and a small note for the reason of the return. The note will help us to serve you better and improve our products. Reimbursement will be denied for any products which do not conform to the abovementioned conditions Please note that all items will be reimbursed within 3 days of receiving the product (shipping fees excluded). You must cover the cost of returning the product. You will need to pay for shipping (if you want a refund instead of a replacement). Shipping fees will only be refunded if the return is a result of a shipping error on our part.
Have A Similar Product? Sell on Oz Robotics! We’ll help you to increase sales and generate extra exposure for your Products, Services, Brand and Company Name.