4 Channel Outputs 4 Temperature Sensors Bluetooth Smartphone Relay (Thermostats) – TSTR04
A TSTR04 Bluetooth relay board has an OLED display and four temperature sensor ports. Very powerful and easy to use. In “Normal” mode, you can easily control this relay board by your computer or smartphone via Bluetooth. In “Auto” mode, You can set a threshold value to let the relay’s ON/OFF related to the temperature. So you can use it as a thermostat. The communication way also can be changed easily. Remove the Bluetooth Bee module, and it’s a USB relay. Plug a WiFiBee on it, then it becomes a WIFI relay. Very convenient to use.
The TSTR04 provides four-volt free contact relay outputs with a current rating of up to 10Amp each. The TSTR04 module can be powered by a USB bus or a 5VDC power supply. The DC input jack is 2.1mm with positive core polarity. The relays are SPDT type. So if you want to power it with DC12V or 24V, you need a 12V/24V-5V DC converter.
- Smartphone APP: We also provide a FREE android/IOS App TSTR Bluetooth. You can control your device with your phone very easily.
- Relay power rating: If the relay is used at a voltage or current exceeding this specification, the life of the contacts may be significantly shortened.
- A full datasheet for the relays used on the TSTR04 is here: G5LA datasheet
- If you use DC Power, the Input voltage should be DC5V.
- First Step – Install the Driver: The TSTR04 module uses FT232RL USB to UART chip. Therefore, before using the TSTR04, you must download the FT232RL Driver.
- Connect the TSTR04, and windows will detect it and ask for the drivers. Point windows to the inf folder, and it will install the driver.
- The TSTR04 will now appear as a com port.
- Commands: The TSTR04 operates with an easy-to-use command set as described in the table shown in the product images.
- TOSR04-T Baud rate: 9600
- Test program: To get the TSTR04 up and running in the minimum amount of time, we have put together an example program to demonstrate the module’s functionality.
DS18B20 sensor is not included. You need to buy it separately. In addition, you must need an overheat protection device to avoid the risk of fire if you use it in any heating system.
- User Manual
- G5LA datasheet
- FT232RL Driver
- Test Program
- Realterm Serial debug tool
- Android APP(Bluetooth)
- iPhone APP(Bluetooth)