Adeept 5DOF Orange Robotic Arm Kit Compatible with Arduino IDE, Programmable DIY Robotic Arm Kit
This robotic arm kit is designed for teens to learn coding, building, and programming. It is fully compatible with Arduino IDE, easy to learn, and easy to program. Easy to Assemble and Build – Detailed tutorials and complete code(Arduino C/C++ and Processing) are provided. The download link can be found on the card in the box (Paper tutorials are NOT available as the tutorials are updated frequently).
Various Control Methods – Manual Control(Controlled by rotating the potentiometer knobs on the driver board); Remote Control(Controlled by graphical processing-based PC software). Multiple Ways of Working – Self-learning/Action memory, drawing, imitating, etc.
Batteries NOT included; you need to buy a 2×18650 battery by yourself. You can also supply power directly through the Micro USB interface without batteries.
- This robotic arm kit is loose pieces; you need to assemble it yourself;
- Batteries NOT included; you need to buy 2×18650 batteries yourself. You can also supply power directly through the Micro USB
- Interface without batteries.
The Main Controller – Adeept Robotic Arm Driver Board is developed based on ATMEGA328P and fully compatible with Arduino IDE. You should select the board model as (Arduino UNO R3) in the Arduino IDE.
Tutorials and Codes
Detailed tutorials and complete code(Arduino C/C++ and Processing) are provided(Paper tutorials are NOT available as the tutorials are updated frequently). The download link can be found on the card in the box.
- 1 Set Structure Parts(Acrylic)
- 1x Adeept Robotic Arm Driver Board(Compatible with Arduino)
- 1x 0.96” OLED Display
- 6x AD002 Servo
- 1x Extension Cable for Servo
- 1x Square Bearing Turntable
- 1x Battery Holder
- 1x Cross Socket Wrench
- 1x Cross Screwdriver(3mm)
- 1x Cross Screwdriver(2mm)
- 1x Winding Pipe
- 4x Suction Cup
- 1x Micro USB Cable
Other Necessary Accessories(Wires, Nuts, Screws, Copper Standoffs, Nylon Standoffs, etc.)