Adeept RaspArm-S 4-DOF Robotic Arm Kit for Raspberry Pi 4/3B/3B+ Programmable Robot Kit
The RaspArms robot arm for Raspberry Pi is designed for students or adults to learn robot arm control. This is a desktop mini robotic arm, which can do a lot of things, and can be controlled in more than one way. It’s totally open source so you can extend more self-defined functions and operations. 4 Axis claw makes the robotic arm move flexibly that can grab objects. Designed for beginners and professionals to learn AI, robotics, programming and electronics.
- Provide detailed video tutorials to learn how to use the RaspArms; Provide 3D video to show you how to assemble the robotic arm in detail.
- Multiple Control Methods – Manual control (Controlled by rotating the potentiometer knob); Remote control(Controlled by WebAPP on cellphone, tablet, computer)
- Developed for robot lovers, the 4-DOF robotic arm kit is for Raspberry Pi 4 3B 3B+. Detailed manual(PDF) and a variety of interesting Python code routines are provided.
- PDF Download: https:/www.adeept.com/learn/detail-53.html
- Self-prepared Items: 2 x 18650 batteries + Raspberry board.
- 4-DOF robot arm, gripper opens to 1.25 inches and 90 degrees, and the rest of the joints can be rotated at least 160 degrees. It depends on the user’s installation.
- Aluminium alloy robot arm, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable.
- Suction cup design, using the vacuum cup, the robot arm can be stably fixed on the table to prevent the robot arm from slipping due to movement.
- Mechanical structure and mounting design, easy to build your robot arm.
Aluminum alloy arm *1
Acrylic gripper *1
Suction Cups *4
AD002 Servo *4
OLED Screen *1
18650 battery holder *1
Rotary Encoder *1
4-Pin Wire *1
Servo Extension Cable *1
5-Pin Wire *1
Cross Socket Wrench *1
Large Cross-head Screwdriver *1
Winding Pipe *1
Other Necessary Accessories(Wires, Nuts, Screws, Copper Standoffs, etc.)
Note: The Raspberry Pi & batteries are NOT included.