Advanced Auto-Calibrating Line Sensor
LSA08 (Advanced Line Following Sensor Bar) consists of 8 sensors pair. LSA08 is typically used for embedded systems or robots for line following tasks. The specially selected super bright green LED wavelength as the sensor’s transmitter enables LSA08 to operate on various color surfaces. For example, LSA08 can operate on surfaces with Red, Green, Blue, White, Black, Gray, and possibly other colors with distinct brightness differences.
- Eight sensor pairs spaced 16mm
- 12V input power
- Onboard Mode and Select button for instant configuration of LSA08
- 3 Different output modes (digital output port, UART output port, analog output port)
- LCD unit showing eight sensors analog value with bar chart and line position
- Simple Auto-Calibration function to the line following surface
- Junction Pulse (JPULSE) for detecting junction crossing and junction counting
- Power polarity protection
- Low current consumption (typically 26mA)
- Works on a glossy or reflective surface
- Refresh rate up to 200Hz.
LSA08 has several different output modes for the convenience of use for any system. Namely, the digital output port (8 parallel output lines), the serial communication port (UART), and the analog output port.