AlphaESS Portable Power Station BlackBee 2000 with 1 SP300 300W Solar Panel for Outdoors
- Optimal efficiency: Industry-leading safety and reliability designed with electric-vehicle-grade battery cells, aluminum alloy shell shielding, and the overall effect of various components on our module help us achieve efficiency up to 95%.
- Efficient charging rate: The best-in-class AC bidirectional inverter ensures rapid 0% to 80% in 1.5 hours. Thanks to the cutting-edge dual-MPPT controller guaranteeing 35% faster-recharging speed than others, this solar generator is a perfect choice for an RV adventure, outdoor camping, tailgating, and off-grid living.
- Power almost 99% of appliances: 2,203Wh high capacity and 3 1,600W 110V AC Outlets (3,000-Watt Peak) can charge the most high-power household appliances such as fridges, hairdryers, microwave ovens, coffee makers, CPAP, heaters, electric grill, drill, etc. Ideal backup power for emergency situations.
- Power 15 devices simultaneously: 3 x 1600-Watt AC wall outlets, 4 x 12-Watt USB type-A ports, 2 x 60-Watt PD USB type-C ports, 2 x 10-Watt wireless charging pads, 2 x DC outputs(60-Watt plus 36-Watt), and 1 x 120-Watt car charging outlet.
- 3 ways to recharge: Solar panel (2 panels need 6-8 H), AC outlet (2.5 H), AC + solar panel (one AC + 2 panels need 1.5H).
- Usage: Home emergency backup power, power supply for outdoor camping, tailgating, fishing, hunting, cabin, boating, festivals, van, trailer.
- Waterproof and durable solar panel: The ETFE-laminated case ensures the solar panel is rugged enough for a longer lifespan; additionally, the IP67 waterproof rating allows it to withstand harsh and wet weather.
- Includes: 1 BlackBee 2000 portable power station, 1 AC & DC adapter, 1 user manual, one SP300 300-Watt portable solar panel, 3 removable kickstands, 1 Anderson extension cable, and 1 user manual.
BlackBee 2000 Specifications: Capacity: 2,203-Wh; weight: 51.37 lbs.; dimensions: 13.58 x 11.06 x 16.93 in.; input: one AC, 1,200-Watt max, 2 DC, double to 600-W; AC outputs (three): three 110-Volt, 1,600-W continuous/3,000-W peak output; carport output; USB outputs (six): 2 USB-C with PD, 4 USB-A.
SP300 Specifications: 300-Watt output, port: Anderson, operating temperature range: minus 20° to 60°C, dimensions (unfolded): 2375 mm x 895 mm x 15 mm, dimensions (folded): 895 mm x 630 mm x 30 mm, weight: 16.53lbs(panel).
Warranty: AlphaESS offers a 24-month warranty and lifelong technical support.
There are no reviews yet.