Arcam – The 6-Axis Robotic Arm with Full Motion Control, built to work around people without any risks
The 6-axis robotic arm is a full-motion control, built to work around people without any risks. Programmed to move on 3D inside a virtual 2.5 m diameter sphere, an optional dolly can support the arm upside down. Particularly suited for a wide shot in movement, it can be used in close shot for Pan and Tilt movement or fixed. If you want to gain space on the floor, hang the robot on a wall or ceiling. This arm does not need any calibration and is fast to set up. ARCAM is reality augmented compatible with any actual 3D engine under FreeD protocol. XD motion provides all metadata for XYZ position, XYZ angles, and zoom/focus positions.
The IO.BOT software is designed by and for end-users to ensure functional and ergonomic satisfaction. Save time and space by controlling all PTZs, ARCAM Robot, and other remote heads robotics with IO.BOT single interface.
- 6 axis full motion control arm
- Programmed to move on 3 dimensions
- An optional dolly can support the arm upside/down
- Support any camera & lens up to 10 KG total payload
Please note that the indicated price is a starting price that may vary depending on options
One system, plenty of possibilities
- ROBOTS – IO.BOT software allows a single operator to control up to 22 robotic camera systems, including one robotic arm (ARCAM) and multiple PTZs.
- HMI – IO.BOT software and remote controller allow complete control of your motion control robotic systems and centralize your production quickly and fast!
- PLUGINS – Connect any 3D Engines and add Augmented Reality to your shootings. Connect your robotic camera systems to your Automation System and control everything from your control room.
- Case studies showing a quick return on investment
- Proven reliability from actual use cases from customers
- Robots backed by an international customer service agreement
- Simple to install, easy to use, and intuitive to operate.
- 6 axis motion control arm
- Everything is controlled from the control room
- Fully compatible with studio and control room devices
- + Movements – Perfect for beauty shots
- + Precision – Smooth for perfect shots
- + Design – Can be used on set design
- + Silent movements for live broadcast use
- + Confined space – Install where jib can’t
- + Can be fixed and rig everywhere
- + Proximity detection security and hard stop
- + COVID and safety compliance
- + Built to work with people
- + 3D Engine AR, XR, VR connections
- + 100% IP & 5G remote production
- + All Broadcast robotics supported
- The IO.BOT software is universally famed for its ergonomic interface, designed by our talented engineers, led by end-user experience.
- Now, you too can control up to 22 PTZs from Sony or Panasonic at the same time, allowing you to manage everything from one place.
- The IO.BOT Software provides clients with a triple win of savings in space, time, and (most importantly) money!
- Centralized interface – Control up to 22 PTZs with only one interface
- Map control
- Maintenance and security monitoring
- Compatible with VSM
- Video grid control – Compatible with any brands
- Tally management