Artificial Intelligence UVC and Spray Disinfection Robot
This sterilizing robot kills germs in the environment by decomposing their DNA structures, thus preventing and reducing the spread of viruses, bacteria, and other harmful microorganisms. In addition to covering larger areas and disinfecting with higher speed and efficiency levels, one of the robot’s main advantages is to protect the lives of people involved in cleaning and disinfection services by preventing their exposure to this deadly virus.
We offer the robots preventive and corrective maintenance services and the supply of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) as a liquid for spray disinfection. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) confirms that Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) eliminates 99.99% of COVID-19 in just 20 seconds, faster than any disinfectant included on the EPA List N.
- Air Spray Disinfectant: Hypochlorous Acid
- UVC light
Adjustable Disinfection Volume
- The disinfection volume can be adjusted to adapt to different application scenarios.
- Whether people are around or not;
- Small rooms or big open spaces like airports or shopping malls.
Disinfection Task Management: Disinfection area, Disinfection time, and disinfection mode can be pre-set. For example: Disinfect the office area every day at 6 o’clock, 12 o’clock, and 16 o’clock.
Artificial Intelligent Voice Control and AI communication ability
- AI Communication system
- Contactless voice control disinfection
- Able to carry on small conversations with people (Introduction/Broadcast). For example, when someone comes near the robot, he can say: “Please don’t come so close to me; I’m working.”
- With UVC light at the bottom of the robot.
- The UVC light only shoots on the floor to work with people around. Perfect for Hotels, Bus stations, Shopping Malls, Supermarkets, and hospitals where there are always people around.
- With Air Spray Disinfection.
- Small, medium, and big fog volumes to choose adjustable for different application scenarios.
- Disinfection task pre-set
You can set the disinfection task:
- There needs to be disinfected (for example, your office).
- When to do the disinfection (For example 8:00 am, working day or every day).
- Disinfection for how long (According to the size of your office, for example, 30 minutes).
- Then the robot will remember the task and do the disinfection according to the task set.
The automatic obstacle avoidance system
Can navigate and drive safely in hospitals/hotels/ shopping malls/airports… public environments via its collision avoidance system and sensors. Drives safely among people and navigates around objects. It can be applied to many sterilizing scenarios as it is developed to pass through tight corridors and long hallways seamlessly.
Artificial intelligent Communication
AI communication allows the robot to communicate with people. I can talk with people about anything. And The robot works under voice commands.
It can even work as a receptionist to welcome, help people with frequently asked questions, or amuse them.
- Robot Working Shift
- The robot works for 12 hours and has an automatic charging function.
- Once the robot is out of power, it will go back by itself to the charge port to recharge.
- The battery needed to recharge for 5 hours.
- After finishing the battery recharging, the robot automatically returns to its work.
- The robot disinfects 10,000 square feet in 30 minutes.
- Medical institutions: Isolation ward, operating room, and waiting area;
- Administrative organs: Prison, court, procuratorate, and traffic management bureau;
- Enterprises: Workshop, pharmaceutical factory, laboratory;
- Public area: School, community service center, airport, metro/train station, Hotel, and cinema.