BLE5101 Bluetooth-To-Serial Transceiver BLE Module Based On Bluetooth Protocol Version 5.1
BLE5101 is a Bluetooth-to-serial transceiver module based on Bluetooth protocol version 5.1, coexistence of master and slave roles, small size, low power consumption, and a working signal frequency band is 2.4GHz.The BLE5101 BLE module is developed by Shenzhen NiceRF Wireless Technology Co., Ltd. The module supports the coexistence of master and slave roles, can connect to the master and slave simultaneously, can flexibly set the number of master and slave connections, and can support up to 20 connections. Maximum support for data transmission at 115200bps baud rate.
- It supports the Bluetooth BLE5.1 protocol.
- It supports the coexistence of master and slave roles and can connect multiple masters and slaves simultaneously, with up to 20 connections.
- It supports two working modes of configuration and transparent transmission.
- It supports over-the-air upgrade (OTA DFU)
- It supports multiple serial port parameter configuration
- It supports custom 16-bit UUID, including one Service UUID and two Characteristic UUID, which can be flexibly configured and compatible with similar BLE products
- It supports manual connection and automatic connection, two connection methods
- The maximum MTU is 247-byte support custom 16-bit UUID, including one Service UUID and two Characteristic UUID
- Maximum communication distance 150m (10dBm, 1mbps)
- It supports custom modification of the local mac address
- It supports mac address binding, up to 8 devices (regardless of master and slave)
- It supports low-power sleep
The module uses AT commands to set parameters, making the operation simple and easy to use. In addition, BLE5101 also has a BLE Mesh function, which can be used with other modules to achieve mesh networking. Modules can be widely used in smart wear, home, automobiles, lighting, smart automation data collection, smart control, wireless sensing, electronic tags, and other scenarios.
- Wireless meter reading wireless sensor
- Smart home industrial remote control, telemetry
- Smart buildings, smart buildings
- Automated data collection
- Health sensor
- Smart wearable device
- Smart robot
- Wireless sensing
- Electronic tags
- Intelligent control
BLE5101 BLE module strictly uses lead-free technology for production and testing and meets RoHS and Reach standards. In addition, the BLE5101 BLE module has obtained CE certification and FCC certification.