CaptoGlove Wireless Virtual Reality Glove for Gaming and Smart Devices – Single Glove
CaptoGlove is a smart controller with advanced technology to precisely detect various hand and finger movements. These gestures are translated into control commands sent directly to connected devices (such as PCs, VR Headsets, Smart Home, Internet of Things, iOS, Android Phones, Tablets, and Consoles) to interact and control them faster, naturally, and effectively. One glove can be used as a single controller or coupled with another CaptoGlove as a pair via Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE).
Windows PC compatible, iOS & Android Apps (to be released between July & September), SDKs (to be released between July & September) for independent development on Unity3D (Version 5+), Unreal Engine (Version 4), iOS framework (iOS 8.0), Android framework (Android 4.3, API level 18), Windows C# and Windows C++ library (Windows 8.1).
Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Compatible with all existing VR headsets, including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard, and more
- Delivers a new level of realism and immersion to VR & AR applications
- Supports the use of additional ‘CaptoSensors’ for more advanced positional tracking of arms and hands
- HTC Vive has selected CaptoGlove for integration with the Vive Tracker delivering even more versatility to CaptoGlove!
- Compatible with all iOS & Android smartphones and tablets
- Works with any mobile game that supports a gamepad
- It will also control non-gaming functions such as making phone calls, etc.
Plug and Play
- CaptoGlove is immediately usable because it connects directly to the controlling hardware. No extra devices are needed. It connects wirelessly and interprets natural hand movements as control gestures for a true plug & play experience.
- Add-Ons: CaptoGlove requires no precisely developed content and additional equipment such as cameras, tracking devices, or expensive PC Connects to devices via Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BTLE 4.0)
- 3.7V Li-ion Polymer Battery delivers 10 hours of continuous gaming or used on a single charge via a mini-USB cable
- Usable Everywhere: From the mall or the beach to your desk or your living room, CaptoGlove can be used anywhere without the need for area preparation
- Mobile device control
- Professional training
- Healthcare Rehabilitation
- Digital development – 3D modeling etc.
- Unmanned systems control
- Smart home devices
- Many more!
- Microsoft Windows 8-10 via BTLE connection
- Microsoft Windows 7 via non-BTLE connection (Windows 7 do not support BTLE, Wi-Fi required)
- Microsoft Windows 7-8-10 via USB cable connection
- iOS & 4th Generation and above Apple TV via BTLE connection
- Android mobile devices via BTLE connection
- Android Smart TV consoles via BTLE connection (coming soon)
- BTLE gaming consoles (coming soon)
- BTLE Raspberry Pi (Linux Support)
- CaptoGlove’s textile was developed in Italy with the world-renowned sports glove maker Reusch. The design and manufacturing of the glove ensure a comfortable fit and long-lasting performance.
- Premium quality sensors & electronics
- Fully washable by removing a single easy-access sensor
- Breathable fabric, adjustable wrist strap, and easy-fit wrist opening ensure maximum comfort
- Capacitive thumb and index fingertips for easy interaction with capacitive screens
- Easy undress rings add durability by providing stress-free removal
- Windows PC compatible
- iOS & Android Apps (to be released between July & September)
- SDKs (to be released between July & September) for independent development on Unity3D (Version 5+), Unreal Engine (Version 4), iOS framework (iOS 8.0), Android framework (Android 4.3, API level 18), Windows C#, and Windows C++ library (Windows 8.1)