CaptoGlove Wireless Virtual Reality Glove for Gaming and Smart Devices – Pair
CaptoGlove is a smart controller with advanced technology to detect various hand and finger movements precisely. These gestures are translated into control commands sent directly to connected devices, such as; PCs, VR Headsets, Smart Home, Internet of Things, iOS, Android, and Phones. Tablets, Consoles)to interact and control them faster, more naturally, and effectively. One glove can be used as a single controller or coupled with another CaptoGlove as a pair via Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE).
- Windows PC compatible, iOS & Android Apps (to be released between July & September), SDKs (to be released between July & September) for independent development on Unity3D (Version 5+), Unreal Engine (Version 4), iOS framework (iOS 8.0), Android framework (Android 4.3, API level 18), Windows C# and Windows C++ library (Windows 8.1).
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Compatible with all existing VR headsets, including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard, and more
- Delivers a new level of realism and immersion to VR & AR applications
- Supports the use of additional ‘CaptoSensors’ for more advanced positional tracking of arms and hands
- HTC Vive has selected CaptoGlove for integration with the Vive Tracker delivering even more versatility to CaptoGlove!
- Compatible with all iOS & Android smartphones and tablets
- Works with any mobile game that supports a gamepad
- It will also control non-gaming functions such as making phone calls, etc.
Plug and Play
- CaptoGlove is immediately usable because it connects directly to the hardware it controls. No extra devices are needed. It connects wirelessly and interprets natural hand movements as control gestures for a true plug & play experience.
- Add-Ons: CaptoGlove requires no specifically developed contents and additional equipment such as cameras, tracking devices, or expensive PC
Connects to devices via Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BTLE 4.0)
- 3.7V Li-ion Polymer Battery delivers 10 hours of continuous gaming or uses on a single charge via a mini-USB cable
- Usable Everywhere: From the mall or the beach to your desk or your living room, CaptoGlove can be used anywhere without needing area preparation.
- Usage Applications
- Mobile device control
- Professional training
- Healthcare Rehabilitation
- Digital development – 3D modeling, etc.
- Unmanned systems control
- Smart home devices
- Many more!
- Microsoft Windows 8-10 via BTLE connection
- Microsoft Windows 7 via non-BTLE connection (Windows 7 do not support BTLE, Wi-Fi required)
- Microsoft Windows 7-8-10 via USB cable connection
- iOS & 4th Generation and above Apple TV via BTLE connection
- Android mobile devices via BTLE connection
- Android Smart TV consoles via BTLE connection (coming soon)
- BTLE gaming consoles (coming soon)
- BTLE Raspberry Pi (Linux Support)
- The design and manufacturing of the glove ensure a comfortable fit and long-lasting performance.
- Premium quality sensors & electronics
- Fully washable by removing a single easy-access sensor
- Breathable fabric, adjustable wrist strap, and easy-fit wrist opening ensure maximum comfort
- Capacitive thumb and index fingertips for easy interaction with capacitive screens
- Easy undress rings add durability by providing stress-free removal
- Windows PC compatible
- iOS & Android Apps (to be released between July & September)
- SDKs (to be released between July & September) for independent development on Unity3D (Version 5+), Unreal Engine (Version 4), iOS framework (iOS 8.0), Android framework (Android 4.3, API level 18), Windows C#, and Windows C++ library (Windows 8.1)
There are no reviews yet.