Chameleon Mini Rev E 2017
The Chameleon Mini is a powerful and portable NFC emulation and manipulation tool.
The Chameleon can create perfect clones of various existing commercial smart cards, including cryptographic function and UID Changeable functions.
- Firmware support for ISO14443A Codec (emulation and reader)
- Firmware support for Mifare Classic 1K and 4K emulation (4 and 7-byte UID)
- Firmware support for Mifare Ultralight emulation
- Hardware support for ASK and BPSK load modulation using a subcarrier
- Modular firmware structure allows for easy expandability of other cards and standards
- Up to eight virtualized cards with a size of up to 8 kB per card can be stored in the non-volatile memory of ChameleonMini
- UID of ISO14443A cards can be obtained easily in reader mode
- ChameleonMini can be interfaced with standard terminal software as well as user written scripts and applications
The Chameleon Mini: RevE Rebooted is a highly capable system. Despite its small footprint, it is by far the most capable portable NFC tool on the market, providing:
Multiple Chipset Emulation
ASK+BPSK modulation, supporting ISO 14443, NFC, and ISO 1569
MIFARE Classic® 1K (4-bit and 7-bit UID)
MIFARE Classic®4K (4-bit and 7-bit UID)
Ability to emulate (with custom firmware)
MIFARE NTAG®, ICODE, MIFARE DESFire®, iCLASS, LEGIC, etc etc
Read / Write / Sniff Operation
Holds up to 8 cards simultaneously, selectable on-the-fly
Write stored cards to blank magic tags
Sniff UIDs on the fly (allows for key generation or simple emulation)
UID Fuzzing / Manipulation
Ability to randomize UIDs for fuzzing
Ability to increment / decrement UID
Read / Write Lock
Allow stocked cards to be modified (Live mode)
Prevent stocked cards from being modified (Unlimited credits mode)
Advanced Sniffing & Logging
Monitor bits on the RF interface
Log communication (during emulation and sniffing)
Add as much functionality as you need. Hundreds of other contributors have already added MIFARE Ultralight C®, Ultralight EV1, Powershell & Python Interfaces and much more..
Backed by a strong community of active development, the Chameleon Mini is a must-have tool for anyone interested in RFID.