ClearBright™ Transparent Display Film – Turn your Window into a Display – Small
ClearBright™ is a nearly fully transparent projection film mounted on any clear surface to create a see-through projection display. Turn glass into a dynamic, fully transparent display with ClearBright™. Great for businesses that want to maintain the aesthetic of their windows during the day and activate them into bright, eye-catching signage at night.
Film pieces can be cut and mounted side by side to cover windows of any dimension. However, we recommend purchasing enough material to cover window panels edge to edge.
- 36 inches wide by 6 feet long (91.5cm x 183cm)
- Cut to fit windows of any dimension
- Adhesive “peel and stick” backing
- A removable top protective layer, so the film isn’t damaged during the installation process
- 90% transparent with minimal haze
- Nearly 100% clear appearance when appropriately installed on a transparent surface.
Projector and Mounting Recommendations
ClearBright™ works with any projector include ultra-short throw. We recommend types that are over 3000 ANSI lumens. Increase lumens for displays over 2 square meters or brighter indoor environments. Use this projector finder for assistance sourcing a model with the correct specifications.
WARNING! We strongly advise against purchasing non-name brand projectors that advertise high lux or lumens and low prices. They deceptively advertise lumen ratings using measurements that do not conform to the ANSI lumen international standard. Reputable projector companies include Epson, Viewsonic, Optima, Panasonic, Sanyo, Casio, Barco, and Ben Q.
*Daytime use on external windows is not recommended as the content is often too dull for most viewers.
How to Use ClearBright™
- Install on a window or other transparent surface (either interior or exterior side)
- Position projector at the surface (We recommend an upward or downward angle to avoid a hotspot for the viewer)
- Play images, video, or animation. Anything that comes out of the projector will show on the film. To make it look holographic, play content with a black background to appear transparent on the film.
Manuals will be available upon purchase.
There are no reviews yet.