CoDrone EDU Large School Package (50 Drones, Extras, PD)
Meet CoDrone EDU
A Drone Made for Learning
Programming languages: Blockly and Python
What you’ll learn: Drones, flight, accelerometers, gyroscopes, LEDs, color sensors, obstacle detection, sound, block coding, text-coding
The CoDrone EDU is a programmable drone meant for learning in the classroom. Code it in Python or start from the basics with block-based coding. Unique to this drone are its color sensors, a front range sensor, and a bottom range sensor, among others—all usable in code. With a durable and safe frame, programmable lights, and access to its seven sensors, it’s an excellent learning and a great way to learn coding and engineering skills.
This is our ultimate bundle for a school. It includes 50 drones with additional accessories, game elements for the Aerial Drone Competition, and professional development to ensure you’re confident using the kits in the classroom on day 1. We recommend two students to 1 drone, with a drone or two set aside for the teacher. This is a great set to purchase for 50 – 90 students.
See our CoDrone EDU product page for more details.
The entire CoDrone EDU Large School Package includes:
- 50 CoDrone EDUs
- 55 Smart Controllers (includes five extras)
- 200 Rechargeable batteries
- 100 Two-battery chargers
- 50 Sets of replacement propellers (each set has two clockwise and two counter-clockwise)
- Five Sets of replacement motors (2 clockwise, two counter-clockwise)
- Five Replacement frame sets
- “Basics + Intermediate + Pro” 6-hour virtual PD course for a group of up to 4 people
- 2 Year extended warranty
- Note: AA batteries are not included.
“Basics + Intermediate + Pro” 6-Hour PD Course Included
A professional development course for a group of up to 4 people is included in this package. In this course, we’ll help you get everything you need to hit the ground running on day 1.
- Unbox the drone with us and learn the ins and outs of all the features and specifications
- Learn tips for powering, pairing, and charging your drones
- Learn the rules for safe piloting, how to pilot the drone, and how to access all the settings on the controller
- Go over how to get started with programming and program your first autonomous flight!
- Know where to find our resources, tutorials, and lesson plans.
- How do drones work? Learn the basics of drone mechanics
- Drone applications in the real world and how to incorporate them into the classroom
- Deep dive into each of the seven sensors and explore with programming examples
- Best practices for troubleshooting and maintenance
- How to set up your classroom for a positive drone experience
- Class management techniques
- Be a student! Follow along the first few lessons with a Robolink expert.
*This is a general outline. Our training can be tailored based on your needs.
So Which CoDrone Should You Get?
Minimum System Requirements
If you’re planning to use Blockly, make sure to check the minimum system requirements.
Student: Device Ratio
We recommend a 2:1 student-to-device ratio or a 1:1 ratio for smaller groups under ten students.
Head over to Basecamp to see our free lessons. You will receive a PDF file with the links upon purchase.