Check out what educators and parents alike are raving about! We’ve put all the excitement of our Arduino-powered Creator Mega-Bot into a smaller, all-in-one package, so you can build everything immediately – including our own easy-to-follow, step-by-step curriculum lessons and fun challenges to build, engineer, and code the Mini-Bot!
Coding lessons are available in both drag-and-drop code for younger children (Grades 4-6) and text-based Arduino code based on C for older students (Grades 6-12). Students learn coding, circuits, and electrical engineering in a complete project-based, hands-on package and drive this incredibly zippy robot!
But what makes this Bot so different? It includes real wiring and coding in an open source platform so students can take what they learn and continue building on it in life. The Creator Mini-Bot also includes a huge number of eye-popping features and modules. See below to check out what’s included!!
Creator Mini-Bot includes:
- Creator Bot Arduino Uno Microcontroller Board: Open-source platform featuring 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), and 6 analog inputs.
- PS2 Wireless Remote Control: Infrared game-like PS2 style remote control with programmable buttons and joysticks allows for full multi-direction control. There’s nothing even close to it out there on the education market, and kids and adults love it!
- LCD Screen: Backlight display can show two rows with up to 16 characters and numerous shapes on each row – code it to display and scroll any message you want!
- Recorder and Speaker: Record sounds, including your voices, and then code your bot to play back at the push of your touch sensor, a button, or your remote!
- Motor Driver: Dual motor controller module allows you to control the speed and direction of two DC motors, for a super fast bot.
- Ultrasonic Sensors: 3 Ultrasonic sensors measure distance by using ultrasonic waves. Unlike most bots that just have one of these sensors, our 3 sensors at the front of our bot help our Creator Bot really be self driving and avoid any obstacle in front or at an angle from your bot.
- Line Sensors: We have two line sensors, which detects reflected light coming from its own infrared LED.
- Touch Sensors: Tactile sensors and are sensitive to touch. You program these to do a bunch of fun things, such as light up, make sound, and move.
- Front LED Panel w/remote control: Light your bot’s smile up using any color of a spectrum of rainbow colors that you wire and program! Use your remote to change colors!
- Breadboard: Fundamental component in learning to build circuits.
- 3D Printable STL Files: Customize your ride! We include 3D printable STL files to add spoilers and bumpers and hoods to your bot, that students can design with their names, add art designs to, or name their bots. And much more!
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
CodeREV Kids is the maker of the Creator Bot, an exciting robot product that combines circuits and coding in a genius, project-based format. Lessons step students and teachers through the building and coding of the extremely exciting Mars Rover robot. The Creator Bot comes with standards aligned curriculum that guides students and teachers through fun challenges in coding and circuits, so students learn both engineering and computer science basics as they build, wire, and program their bots. The Creator Bot has been developed by the CEO of CodeREV, renowned STEAM educator, Evan Boorman, and CodeREV engineer Blair MacLeod, over the past four years, with the help of education and technology experts out of the Harvard and Stanford Graduate Schools of Education and MIT Media Lab. CodeREV Kids was born out of a desire to fill a need in education, a need to provide a true, comprehensive technology education in an exciting, stress-free environment.
| Shipping from
||United States (US)
| Maximum shipping charge per order
| Minimum shipping charge per order
We will ship all items as soon as possible. In general, please add 2-3 business days for processing time. If we anticipate a longer lead time, it will be noted in the item description. You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t receive that email, please check your spam folder and see if you can locate it. This is especially important because, if you haven’t received the order confirmation email, you also won’t receive the email with your shipment notification and tracking information. If you are offered insurance, but do not accept it, we cannot be held responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages.
CodeREV does ship internationally with a few exceptions. Please note that you, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc., required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and can’t give you an estimate of the cost, because it varies widely around the world. Please do your own research so you’re ready to get your package cleared through customs if they apply to your order.
You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Have a similar product? – Partner with Oz Robotics Today! We will help you to increase sales and generate extra exposure for your Products, Brand, and Company. No Monthly Fees, Secure Transactions, Instant Deposits, Simple and Transparent.