DJI Inspire 1 Drone Parachute with Sentinel Automatic Trigger
The Fruity Chutes Inspire 1 Automatic Emergency Drone Parachute is lightweight, easy to use, and reliable. Designed with ease of use, you can pack and load the parachute yourself; you do not need to send it back to the manufacturer after use. You can use the parachute system many times. A small rigger jig is included to make folding and packing the parachute easy.
To launch the parachute, the bundle provides the Skycat parachute launcher. The Skycat features a high-energy compression spring that ejects the parachute out and away from the Inspire 1 quickly. The launcher has no regulatory or transportation limitations, so you can take your Inspire 1 with your Fruity Chutes parachute system anywhere you want.
The centerpiece of the parachute system is the Fruity Chutes Iris Ultra Light chute weighing just 2.62oz (74.4g). The parachute has a nominal rating of 7 lbs (3.2Kg) @ 15 feet per second (4.6mps) descent rate after deployment providing a nice gentle landing. However, the parachute can quickly work at heavier load weights of 5Kg, allowing you to use optional heavier cameras or batteries without worry.
- A lightweight, highly efficient annular parachute provides a gentle landing.
- Sentinel Automatic Trigger System (SATS-MINI) detects a drone failure and quickly ejects parachutes.
- The Independent power source allows deployment in the event of drone power failure.
- The light system mounts next to the Battery to minimize the impact on flying.
- Everything included; you supply only simple tools.
- Parachute comes in two color choices – Orange / White, or Orange / Black
- Get the Automatic Flight Terminator, so the propellers stop automatically when the parachute ejects.
The parachute system is entirely self-contained and not reliant on the Inspire 1 power, so it works even if the copter’s Battery has a complete failure. The automatic trigger system (ATS) can detect if the drone suddenly falls, rolls, or flips. Detection of a fall typically takes just 0.5 seconds or about 6 feet of free fall. When the pilot notices a problem, it will already eject the parachute.
What’s Included in The Bundle
- 48-inch Iris Ultra Light Compact Chute with Spectra shroud lines
- Skycat X48, 48mm diameter Carbon Fiber launcher bundle. The Skycat bundle includes:
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber parachute canister, 1.9 “D by 8.18 “L (48mm D x 200mm L)
- Skycat FUSE 6S Servo Channel Trigger Switch with 5V power supply
- Skycat FUSE Material
- Skycat Parachute Blanket
- Skycat Loader Piston and FUSE hook wire
- 725# Spectra harness to provide a multi-point mount to your Inspire 1 drone
- 725# Spectra riser, 2 yards length
- 1/8″ Quick links to attach parachute riser to the harness.
- Inspire 1 Carbon Fiber Mount
- SATS-MINI Failsafe Controller
- 800mAh 3S 40C Battery to power the FUSE trigger.
- Mini Parachute Rigger Jig
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Registration Booklet
- Complete system weight: 15oz (438g)
- Nominal drone weight: 7 lbs (3.2Kg)
- Max drone weight: 11 lbs (5Kg)
- Recommended minimum deployment altitude: 120ft (40m)
- Maximum deployment speed: 110fps (75mph)
- Model: IFC-48-SUL
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal (Annular)
- Bridal: 1000# Spectra Loop
- Shroud Lines: 200# Spectra, eight lines
- Fabric: 0.66 oz ripstop
- Parachute Weight: 2.62oz (74.4g)
- Nominal Packing Volume (inches): 8d x 5.2l: 13.1in^3 volume
- Nominal Rating: 7lbs @ 15fps
- Cd of 2.2
- Number of Gores: 8
- Exterior Dimensions: 1.5″ x 2.1″ x 0.6″
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5V – 5.65V external power f ed. Or charge via USB cable.
- Internal 500mAh Lipo for over 6 hrs continuous operation.
- Weight: 1.3 oz. (34g)
- Servo Connections: 4 x 3 Pin headers, JR standard servo connector