DJI Inspire 2 Drone Parachute with Sentinel Automatic Trigger – Special Order
The Fruity Chutes Inspire 2 Automatic Emergency Drone Parachute is lightweight, easy to use, and reliable. Designed with ease of use, you can pack and load the parachute yourself; you do not need to send it back to the manufacturer after use. The parachute system can be used many times. A small rigger jig is included to make folding and packing the parachute easy.
To launch the parachute, the bundle provides the Skycat parachute launcher. The Skycat features a high-energy compression spring that ejects the parachute out and away from the Inspire 2 quickly. The launcher has no regulatory or transportation limitations, so you can take your Inspire 2 with your Fruity Chutes parachute system anywhere you want.
The centerpiece of the parachute system is the Fruity Chutes Iris Ultra Light chute weighing just 2.62oz (74.4g). The parachute has a nominal rating of 7 lbs (3.2Kg) @ 15 feet per second (4.6mps) descent rate after deployment providing a nice gentle landing. The parachute can work at heavier load weights of 5Kg or more, allowing you to use optional heavier cameras or batteries without worry.
The parachute system is entirely self-contained and not reliant on the Inspire 2 power, so it works even if the copter’s battery has complete failure. The automatic trigger system (ATS) can detect if the drone suddenly falls, rolls, or flips. Detection of a fall typically takes just 0.5 seconds or about 6 feet of fall. When the pilot notices a problem, the parachute will already be ejected.
To make setting up faster, a quick start guide is supplied with resource links to online tutorials and help resources. QR codes are also provided to make navigation to help resources a smartphone click away. And all Fruity Chutes products have a 2 Year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- A lightweight, highly efficient annular parachute provides a gentle landing.
- Sentinel Automatic Trigger System (SATS-MINI) detects a drone failure and quickly ejects the parachute.
- The Independent power source allows deployment in the event of drone power failure.
- The light system mounts next to the battery to minimize the impact on flying.
- Everything included; you supply only simple tools.
- Parachute comes in two color choices – Orange / White, or Orange / Black
- Get the Automatic Flight Terminator, so the propellers stop automatically when the parachute ejects.
What’s in the Bundle
- 48-inch Iris Ultra Light Compact Chute with Spectra shroud lines
- Skycat X48, 48mm diameter Carbon Fiber launcher bundle. The Skycat bundle includes:
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber parachute canister, 1.9 “D by 8.18 “L (48mm D x 200mm L)
- Skycat FUSE 6S Servo Channel Trigger Switch with 5V power supply
- Skycat FUSE Material
- Skycat Parachute Blanket
- Skycat Loader Piston and FUSE hook wire
- 725# Spectra harness to provide a multi-point mount to your Inspire 2 drone
- 725# Spectra riser, 2 yards length
- 1/8″ Quick links to attach parachute riser to the harness.
- Inspire 2 Carbon Fiber Mount
- SATS-MINI Failsafe Controller
- 800mAh 3S 40C battery to power the FUSE trigger.
- Mini Parachute Rigger Jig
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Registration Booklet
- Complete system weight: 15.7oz (447g)
- Nominal drone weight: 7lbs (3.2Kg)
- Max drone weight: 11lbs (5Kg)
- Recommended minimum deployment altitude: 120ft (40m)
- Maximum deployment speed: 110fps (75mph)
- Model: IFC-48-SUL
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal (Annular)
- Bridal: 1000# Spectra Loop
- Shroud Lines: 200# Spectra, eight lines
- Fabric: 0.66 oz ripstop
- Parachute Weight: 2.62oz (74.4g)
- Nominal Packing Volume (inches): 8d x 5.2l: 13.1in^3 volume
- Nominal Rating: 7lbs @ 15fps
- Cd of 2.2
- Number of Gores: 8
- Exterior Dimensions: 1.5″ x 2.1″ x 0.6″
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5V – 5.65V external power f ed. Or charge via USB cable.
- Internal 500mAh Lipo for over 6 hrs continuous operation.
- Weight: 1.3 oz. (34g)
- Servo Connections: 4 x 3 Pin headers, JR standard servo connector