DJI Mavic 2 Parachute with Sentinel Automatic Trigger System
The Fruity Chutes Mavic 2 Automatic Emergency Drone Parachute is lightweight, easy to use, and reliable. Designed with ease of use, you can pack and load the parachute yourself; you do not need to send it back to the manufacturer after use. The parachute system can be used many times. A small rigger jig is included to make folding and packing the parachute easy.
The centerpiece of the parachute system is the Fruity Chutes Iris Ultra Light chute weighing just 0.96oz (27.7g). The parachute has a nominal rating of 2.5 lbs (1.2Kg) @ 15 feet per second (4.6mps) descent rate after deployment, providing a nice gentle landing. The parachute can easily work at heavier load weights of 2.4Kg or more.
- A lightweight, high efficient annular parachute provides a gentle landing.
- Sentinel Automatic Trigger System (SATS-MINI) failsafe automatically detects a drone failure and ejects the parachute quickly.
- The Independent power source allows deployment in the event of drone power failure.
- All version of the Mavic 2 is supported.
- A very light system mounts around the center of the Mavic 2.
- Everything included only a Philips screwdriver required for assembly.
- Parachute comes in two color choices – Orange / White or Orange / Black.
- Use the Skycat Rescue Radio (purchase separately) receiver. Lets the Pilot In Command (PIC) manually eject the parachute.
- Mount comes pre-assembled and ready for use. Just mount on your copter, fold and pack the parachute, rig the harnesses and go!
What’s In The Bundle
- 30-inch Iris Ultra Zero Compact Chute with Spectra shroud lines
- Harrier 40mm Launcher.
- SATS-MINI Automatic Trigger Controller (failsafe)
- Optional Rescue Radio support
- SLS Printed Nylon Integrated Mount
- 400# Spectra harness to provide a multi-point mount to your Inspire 2 drone
- 400# Spectra riser, 1 yards length
- 1/8” Quick links to attach parachute riser to the harness.
- Mini Parachute Rigger Jig
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Registration Booklet
Iris Ultra Zero 30 Inch Parachute
Iris Ultra Zero parachutes are perfect for applications where ultra-low weight and compact packing volume are important. While the parachute is very lightweight, strength is not sacrificed. The parachute features six shroud lines rated at a 200lb break strength. The parachute bridle uses 400lb Spectra. The overall break strength of the parachute is about 400lbs,of pull force, so you can have complete confidence that the parachute can handle any situation without failure.
Fruity Chutes Harrier Launcher
The lightweight 40mm carbon fiber launcher is spring deployed (no pyro). The launcher uses a simple servo-activated release, which makes reloading very easy. The parachute and launcher’s combined weight is just 81 grams.
Sentinel Automatic Trigger System Controller (SATS)
The SATS-MINI controller provides the SATS-MINI functionality. The SATS-MINI monitors your flight envelope and will automatically deploy the parachute if it detects out-of-bounds activity such as a sudden fall, loss of a rotor or motor, or other malfunction. Detection of a fall typically takes just 0.5 seconds or about 6 feet of free fall. The SATS-MINI uses an internal Lipo battery for up to 6 hours of operation.
NOTE: We always recommend ground testing your parachute system before the flight.
- Complete system weight: 4.8oz (135g)
- Nominal drone maximum weight: 2.5lbs (1.2Kg)
- Max drone weight: 5lbs (2.4Kg)
- Recommended minimum deployment altitude: 100ft (32m)
- Maximum deployment speed: 110fps (75mph)
- Model: IFC-30-SUZ
- Type: Ultra Compact Toroidal (Annular)
- Bridal: 400# Spectra Loop
- Shroud Lines: 200# Spectra, 6 lines
- Fabric: 0.66 oz ripstop
- Parachute Weight: 0.96oz (27.7g)
- Nominal Rating: 2.5lbs @ 15fps
- Cd of 2.2
- Number of Gores: 6
- Exterior Dimensions: 2.2″ x 1.5″ x .6″
- Power provided by an internal Lipo battery, charge via USB port
- Weight: .8 oz. (23g)
- Servo Connections: 3 Pin header, JR standard servo connector