Dot Peen Portable Engraving Machine, Hand Held Metal Engraving Machine
HeatSign HS-PE02 CNC Portable Dot Peen Engraver machine offers an excellent industry solution to big metal marking and engraving tasks. These lightweight handheld metal engraving machines can be moved easily and produce clear, deep, accurate marking on various significant metal parts. In addition, HEF technology can lead the part marking machine to work on an uneven surface, so you can also mark on pipes, tubes, etc. The HS-PE02 handheld metal engraver marking area is 70m x 20mm, incorporating direct 3.5inch touch screen controls, fast operation, and premium construction quality.
Dot Peen Machine Advantages
- Completely Portable; connect the electric power source to use
- Software with a powerful edit function, it can mark any logo outline, characters, letters, or numbers automatically
- Can mark on big metal parts such as the engine, truck chassis
- Low consumptions, one Hard Marking Pin can last at least one year
- EF technology make it also works on an uneven surface
- Item Number: HS-PE02
- Engraving surface: Flat surface
- Marking area: 70mm x 20mm
- Power source: 100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Power consumption: 300W
- Software: Include
- Engraving machine type: Portable, Handheld
- Engraving depth: 0.02-0.6 mm (adjustable, depending on materials)
- Marking speed: 2 letters~4 letters/s according to letter size (height 2mm)
- Marking materials request: Hardness less than HRC60
- Another Device request: None
The range of text, symbols, and graphics that can be printed with the HS-PE range of machines is extensive but can include:
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Numbers), engine, car, truck chassis marking
- Time and Date
- Lot numbers, Serial numbers, Chassis numbers
- Company names and logos
- Security codes, DataMatrix code
The HS-PE range of portable dot peen engraving machines offers good performance in speed and accuracy. These two factors are often the primary concern when considering such machines, and the HS-PE range does not disappoint. However, the HS-PE range also offers several key advantages over other types of engraving machines.
Also, the HS-PE series incorporates several vital technological advances:
- For example, the advanced HEF technology allows marking even on uneven surfaces, even relatively narrow pipes.
- The HS-PE series machines do not require discrete air compressor systems, facilitating compact installation suitable even for small workshops.
- Similarly, controlling the HS-PE series machines is accomplished through an incorporated touchscreen; no separate PC workstation is needed. This gives direct control of the machine and helps to minimize the compatibility and latency problems common on many other engraving machines.
- These marking machines are portable, needing only an electrical connection. Where even greater portability is required, an optional battery may be attached.
HeatSign’s in-house experts are available to help with all aspects of choosing and installing HS-PE series machines. We can also complete bespoke installations, saving you the cost of sub-contracting installation by keeping this cost in-house.
The dot peen marker machine can consider metal engraving tools and characters on all metals such as Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Gold, Iron, etc. It is also marked on hard plastics. It is mainly used for engraving and marking the direct parts, big plates, car chassis, VINs, component identification and traceability, tube, pipe, cast, forge, rod, engine, tools, gear, pump, etc.
Package: Compact the Plywood Case package and keep delivery safe.
Note: This machine should be plugged in when used.