The EPAX E10 is equipped with an 8.9-inch 4K Mono LCD screen. This Monochrome LCD screen optimizes throughput of light exposure allowing for breakneck curing and print times of up to 100 mm/hr. In addition, the E10-4K is further equipped with a lensed light source consisting of an ultraviolet LED matrix with a finely tuned lens array. As a result, the emitted UV rays are uniformly parallel, creating an ultra-precise image.
- High-quality dual-linear rails and lead screw
- Unique nFEP film leading to small release force and less stress on print
- High-quality latest parallel light
- Upgradeability- Designed to incorporate upgrades inhibiting the cost of having to buy a new machine
- User friendly & Out of the box ready- these printers come fully assembled with all accessories included except resin so you can start printing right away.
- Molded vat costs much less, making it easy to own many. In addition, the molded vat is corrosion-resistant.