This accessory allows you to program Fable to pick things up, or hold items. This fork is used together with the accessory adapter.
This accessory allows you to program Fable to pick things up, or hold items.
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
Robots designed for education
Fable is a modular construction set that students can use to create their own robot in just a few minutes. The Fable robot makes it fun and easy to teach 21st century skills and STEM. In just one lesson, the students can use innovation and their own creativity to solve real-world problems. Fable is appropriate for primary (9+), secondary and higher education.
Fable teaches programming, innovation, problem solving, creativity and much more
– Adaptable lessons from 3rd grade to University.
– Multiple modules
– Build fable in minutes
– Multidisciplinary teaching
– No knowledge of robots or programming necessary
– Lesson plans from 3rd grade to University
Customer Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Have A Similar Product? Sell on Oz Robotics! We’ll help you to increase sales and generate extra exposure for your Products, Services, Brand and Company Name.
- Start Selling in the United States – or Go Global (Sell Hardware, Software, 3D Prints, and IT Services).
- Happy Customers
- Who is selling on Oz Robotics
- Advertise with Oz Robotics
- Cobot – A place to get things done!
- Are you a Student, School or a Teacher? Get in touch with us from your school email address for a 5% discount coupon. More Details.
- Contact Us
You have not viewed any product yet.