FingBox Watches Over Your Network to Detect Intruders
Fingbox is the digital caretaker that watches over your network to detect intruders, block devices, warn you about network threats and analyze the quality of your Internet connection. Over 20,000 homes have already chosen Fingbox to secure and troubleshoot their network.
The device has already raised an incredible 1.7 million USD on Indiegogo. With features like remote monitoring, digital presence detection, network and device alerts, internet pause for parental control, a digital fence and internet security checks, Fingbox protects your home and family online.
Streaming video, doing homework, remote surveillance, working from home, video calls, online gaming. Our lifestyle depends on a fast and secure network. Who helps when things slow down or stop working? Fingbox takes care of your smart home or office and puts you back in control.
Fingbox is the evolution of the Fing app, the world’s most downloaded network scanner for iOS and Android which has over 22 million app downloads to date. All Fingbox purchases include a lifetime subscription to the standard Fingbox service.
- Block Devices: Block any device like intruders or unwanted devices from accessing your network in 1-click.
- Pause User: Pause all your kid’s devices (mobile phone, tablet, gaming console) in 1-click during homework or bedtime. Create schedules for device pausing and automatically pause devices during certain times on certain days of the week. For example, pause your children’s devices from 3 – 5 PM on Monday – Friday.
- Alerts & Events: Network and device alerts and an event log of everything that happened in your home.
- Remote Monitoring: Monitor your network and all devices from anywhere.
- Internet Security: Alerts about opened ports, malicious threats, and vulnerabilities on your network. Run Internet Security checks anytime you need to.
- Digital Presence: See who is at home and what devices are in use.
- DigitalFence™: Detects any device around your Fingbox even if not connected to your WiFi. See who is nearby your home like dog walkers, babysitters, cleaning, or delivery persons.
- Evil Twin Access Point Detection: Detection and alerts of malicious evil twin access points which are a threat to network security. Includes KRACK Attack Detection.
- WiFi Speed: See how fast your WiFi is in every corner of your home to identify dead zones.
- Internet Speed: See how fast your Internet is performing and if you are getting the speed you are paying for.
- Internet Outage Recording: Records internet outages on your network so you can measure the reliability of your Internet Service Provider.