fischertechnik Mechanic + Static 2 Building Kit for Kids
The definitive technical construction set for all future engineers and technicians: how does a shaft drive or manual transmission work? What is planetary gear? How do you design a stable bridge? The answers to these and other elementary questions from the subject areas of mechanics and statistics are found in this construction set with 30 different models. Discover the principles of technology by playing! The eLearning portal (fischertechnik-eLearning. com) offers exciting, instructional activity information, animations, and videos all about mechanics and statics.
- Contains 500 parts in all for building 30 different models
- Models clearly show how gear systems work, and how structures are made stable
- Requires 9V battery (not included) and can also be powered with the fischertechnik Accu Set #57487 (sold separately)
- Young engineers also have plenty of scope for making many other models according to their own ideas
- All sets are fully compatible and easily combined
- Made in Germany