Fosi Audio Box X1 Phono Preamp for MM Turntable Mini Stereo Audio Hi-Fi Phonograph and Record Player
Compact ultra-low noise phono turntable preamp that converts phono signals to line-level signals. Designed with a grounding post to protect your turntable.
The unique power switch button design is very convenient to use. You can enjoy high-quality music with headphones through the 3.5 mm headphone output. Note: RCA line output and AUX headphone output can be output simultaneously.
BOX X1 supports MM turntable input, 3.5MM headphone output, and RCA line output for powered speakers. Note: You can connect a power amplifier through the 3.5MM or RCA output, then connect the passive speakers.
Output Voltage Level: 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms, SNR: 70dB, THD: ≤0.08% @ 1kHz and 3mV, Frequency Response: Standard RIAA. Equipped with DC12V high-quality power supply.
BOX X1 phono preamp x1, 12V power adapter x1, User manual x1, 18-Month global warranty, and 24-Hour quick customer service.
- Input interface: MM turntable input, Grounding post input, 12V DC input
- Output Interface: 3.5MM headphone output, RCA output
- Output: Active(powered) speakers, Headphone, Amplifier
- Product Adapter Input Voltage Range: AC 100 – 240V
- DC Input Voltage: 12V
- Output Voltage Level: 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms
- SNR: 70dB; THD: ≤0.08% @ 1kHz and 3mV
- Frequency Response: Standard RIAA
- Product Weight: 0.35lb / 161g
- Product Dimensions: 3.94×0.98×2.17 inch
- BOX X1 phono preamp x1
- 12V power adapter x1
- User manual x1