Hoverboard Go Kart Attachment – Turn Hoverboard into Go Kart for Kids, Teenager, Adult
Go Kart Kit Features:
- Easy Installation- Go-kart is very easy to install. Lift up the steering column to the proper position, install the steering wheel and seat. Now connect the Hoverboard / electric scooter using the Velcro strap and make sure the hoverboard on/off buttons are outwards.
- Universal Go-kart- The only Go-kart in the market which is compatible with any standard size of hoverboards. The universal go-kart can connect easily any brand of hoverboards to enjoy Go-kart racing.
- Driving Control System – Rotating handles for directions, accelerate on the right side of the leg, brake on the left side of the leg, Handle on the right-hand side for reverse.
- Shock Absorber with Anti Vibrating Seat- Smooth and comfortable drive with anti vibrating seat. Go-kart has a real shock absorber system that can drive it anywhere like indoor and outdoor or on any surface.
- Adjustable length & steering wheel – Users can adjust Go-kart length up to 1300 mm (130cm) to operate the leg control system and for their own comfort leg space. Also can adjust the steering wheel height up to 55cm from the ground as per the requirement.
- Best for kids & Adults: Go-kart can be used by both Kids & Adults.
|Hoverboard Go Kart Attachment – Specification|
|Supported models||Name and model||Most models on the market|
|Size||Vehicle size||After extension (Max status): 51.2×27.5×19.7 in (1300×700×500 mm);
before extension (Min status): 43×27.5×19.7 in (1100×700×500 mm)
|Package size||40.5×28.3×11.4 in (1030×720×290 mm)|
|Weight||Max payload||198 lbs (90 kg)|
|Net weight||43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)|
|Driving||Height requirement||51-79 in (130-200 cm)|
|Recommended Age||8+ years old|
|Machine Parameters||Typical Range||depends on hoverboard|
|Ground clearance||1.6 in (40 mm)|
|Traversable Terrain||Hardened road, flat road surface, slopes below 15°|
|Tires||Front tires||Tire width: 3 in (80 mm); ; hub diameter: 8 in (230 mm)|
|Brake||Braking method||mechanical brake|
|Braking distance||20 ft (6 m)|
|Acceleration||Fast speed up by booster|
- Red Go-kart Body
- Back Seat
- Steering wheel
- Eyes Safety Glasses
- 3 Go-kart Stickers – Racing Number 24
- User Manual