INMOTION Updated V5 Electric Unicycle One Wheel Self Balancing Scooter EUC With Decorative Lamps
BORN TO BE COOL – Cooler appearance with better experience to have more fun.
- INMOTION V5
- Powerful Magnesium Alloy Motor
- BORN TO BE COOL
- Cool DIY, Depends on Your Mind
- Thinner Body with Powerful Energy
- Innovative Handle Button
- Dual Atmosphere Lamp
- Professional Battery Management System
Choose Your Own Electric Unicycle
INMOTION V5 is a new tool for city commuting. It’s an environment-friendly and green lifestyle,What’s more, it’s easily to learn and ride.
Full functions on APP, just for your expectation, and for your fun.
Cool DIY, Depends on Your Mind
INMOTION V5 is not only a fantastic unicycle, it’s also a new attitude towards life. Every V5 is Different, as Everyone is Different.
Thinner Body with Powerful Energy
The net weight of INMOTION V5 is only 11.9kg. Thinner unicycle with outstanding driving system to start a passionate riding. A powerful battery inside which could reach 38±3km. It’s a wise choice for self-balancing scooter games.
Innovative Handle Button. Avoid tire rotation to bring users a safe journey. Aluminium alloy 7075T6 material.
Innovative Handle Button – Avoid tire rotation to bring users a safe journey.
Professional Battery Management System
Powerful Magnesium Alloy Motor
|Range ①||9.5-12.5 miles (15-20 km)|
|Max.Speed ②||12.5 mph (20km/h)|
|Charging Time ③||Approx 1.5h ③|
|Input (Charger)||AC 110-240V 50/60Hz|
|Output (Charger)||DC 84V*1.5A|
|Battery Capacity||2.2AH 160WH|
|Outer Tire Size||14 inches|
|Connection||Bluetooth 4.0 BLE|
|Battery Temperature Protection||131°F (55℃)|
|Product Size||18.74*15.82*6.53 in|
|Distance between Footboard and Ground||4.52 inches (11.48cm)|
|Operating Temperature||14 ～ 104 °F (-10 ~ 40 ℃)|
|Decorated Lamp||Red Rear Lamp|
- The travelling range is measured at the temperature of 25℃, about 20km/h, the payload of 70 kg and flat pavement. The factors like driving habit, environmental temperature, road surface condition, payload etc. will affect the continuous travel mileage.
- The maximum cruising speed is measured at the 25 ℃, the payload of 70 kg, full electric voltage and flat pavement. The factors like driving habit, environmental temperature, road surface condition, payload etc. will affect the speed.
- Charging time varies with the ambient temperature and the battery capacity that may change in the course of time.