We are manufacturing Mecanum and Omni wheels and Robotic kits for many years. Our premier robotic platform is for Schools and Universities, Research Groups, Professionals, Governments and Hobbyists of all ages. We can also customize the Arduino Robot platforms for different size to meet your needs.
This 4WD drive Mecanum wheel Arduino Robotics car is stable and can be made to move in any direction and turn by varying the direction and speed of each wheel. Includes 100mm Aluminium Mecanum wheels, Faulhaber 12V motors with optical encoders, Arduino 328 Controller, Arduino IO Expansion, ultrasonic and IR sensors.
4WD Mecanum Wheel Mobile Arduino Robotics Car 10011
Moving all four wheels in the same direction causes forward/backward movement, running left/right sides in opposite directions causes rotation, and running front and rear in opposite directions causes sideways movement. The platform rear wheels are mounted in a particular way, so that the suspension structure ensures that all four wheels can adhere to the ground, even when the ground is uneven.
4 wheels drive
Aluminum alloy body
Suspension ensure 4 wheel adhere to ground
Mounts reserve for Ultrasonic Sensors
DC motors with encoders
Includes Microcontroller and IO expansion board
Capable of moving forward, backward, sideway, rotation.
Dimensions: 400mm X 360mm X 100mm
Body material: Aluminum alloy
Diameter of Mecanum wheels:100mm
Motor type:12V DC coreless Motor
Encoder Resolution : 12CPR
Net weight : 4.2kg
What’s in the Box:
100mm Aluminum Mecanum wheel X 4
Ultrasonic sensor X 4
Arduino 328 Controller X 1
Arduino IO expansion X1
12V DC Coreless Motor with Encoder X 4
12V Ni-Mh Battery X 1
12V charger X 1
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
Established in 2010, located in the city of manufacturing Dongguan China. Nexus Automation Limited grew out of a desire to take the rocket science out of robotics and bring real world applications to non technical consumers, gamers, serious customers and robotic developers. Supported by strong practical experience, we are committed to the development of easy-to-use robot Platforms, Omni Wheels and Mecanum Wheels for everyday use and are passionate about expanding robotic technology to its full potential.Nexus Automation Limited is seeking reputable Resellers and Distributors, worldwide,which can successfully promote Nexus Automation Limited products in their region.
All of our robot platforms are powerful, lightweight, versatile and durable robot, which is mainly designed for researchers and students. Our Mecanum Wheel robot platform supports programmable in C, C++ and it is capable of moving in any direction by changing the velocity and direction of each wheel without changing its orientation. Usually, the robot platforms include microcontroller and omni wheels or mecanum wheels which driven by DC motor with encoders. We can also customize the arduino robot platforms for different size to meet your requirements.
United States (US)
United Kingdom (UK)
Product handling fee:
Shipping type: DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS, TNT 。Please NOTE: The total amount for your order does not include any duties, import taxes, customs fees and GST/VAT all applicable in your country. All import duties must be paid by the buyer.
If the cause of our product itself, return would be accepted, but the shipping cost and any taxes we will not bear when the product get back from your country.
1) Clarifications on sample code provided: Will the sample code provided allow the robot to do the movements as seen in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRnHtNeiq_Y (especially the sideways movements)? Answer: Extract same sample code will be provided.
2) How command and control is currently done: Arduino with WIFI module? (so that by changing the codes of the Arduino, we can modify the movements). Answer: Yes, but you will add the module and changed it by yourself.
3) From my understanding, it has an estimated carrying payload limit at 20kg. Are there any estimates for the speed it can travel at? For front and sideways motion. Answer: we don't have extract data for your questions.
4) I understand that there is a shipping fee of +$20 USD to Singapore. May I find out how long it will take to get here, from mailing? Answer: We'll make shipment by DHL/FedEx, it will take 5-7 days for the shipment. Shipping cost will be $65.
1) Can the Mecanum Wheel Mobile Arduino Robotics Car be assembled and used by customers right out of the box? Answer: It is assembled, the only thing you need is to install the wheels and connect the battery.
2) Is the code for programming it provided? E.g. When we require it to go left, it will go exactly left. Answer: Yes, we will send you sample code.
3) Will there be customer support for if the Mecanum Wheel Mobile Arduino Robotics Car does not work? Answer: We will support if the car does not work with original configure, but we don't provide the technical support on how to do things.
4) Are there any demo videos or reference for customers to see the Mecanum Wheel Mobile Arduino Robotics Car in action? Answer: We have a video from our manufacturer here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRnHtNeiq_Y
Kindly let us know if you have more questions.
Have a similar product? – Join Oz Robotics today! We will help you to increase your sales, and generate extra exposure!