MLT-iso SPI Board based on the LTC6820 is designed for applications, where SPI signals need to be extended in range
The isolated SPI module based on the LTC6820 is designed for applications, where SPI signals need to be extended in range. Since the communication is over 2 wires differentially, it is ideal suited in noisy environments. Simply a CAT5 ethernet cable twisted pair wire is enough to connect in between two modules.
– Dimension: 1.575″ x 1.185″
– 1 Mbps isolated SPI data communication at 10m
– 500 kbps isolated SPI data communication at 100m
– Galvanic isolation barrier using transformer (1500V)
– Requires no software changes in most SPI systems
– 3.5V to 15V power supply range
– SPI mode set by on-board jumpers
– can act as master or slave (set via on-board jumper)
– screw terminal for twisted pair cable
The board will be shipped with a set of mounting spacers, screws and nuts M2.5
More details can be found in the manual.