MLT-iso SPI Board based on the LTC6820 is designed for applications, where SPI signals need to be extended in range
The isolated SPI module based on the LTC6820 is designed for applications, where SPI signals need to be extended in range. Since the communication is over 2 wires differentially, it is ideal suited in noisy environments. Simply a CAT5 ethernet cable twisted pair wire is enough to connect in between two modules.
– Dimension: 1.575″ x 1.185″
– 1 Mbps isolated SPI data communication at 10m
– 500 kbps isolated SPI data communication at 100m
– Galvanic isolation barrier using transformer (1500V)
– Requires no software changes in most SPI systems
– 3.5V to 15V power supply range
– SPI mode set by on-board jumpers
– can act as master or slave (set via on-board jumper)
– screw terminal for twisted pair cable
The board will be shipped with a set of mounting spacers, screws and nuts M2.5
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
Open Source electronic hardware modules
Customer Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Have A Similar Product? Sell on Oz Robotics! We’ll help you to increase sales and generate extra exposure for your Products, Services, Brand and Company Name.