Mukesh Portable Gaming Monitor 15.6 Inch IPS USB C Raspberry Pi Monitor 1920 x 1080 Full HD Monitor
Mukesh 15.6 Inch Portable Monitor – Mukesh 15.6 Inch Portable with High-Resolution large screen, easy setup, and travel-ready! Act as a useful external monitor, with a foldable “smart case” that protects the screen. It is a prop in landscape and portrait modes and acts as a holder, the necessary cables (USB C for charging, USB C for video, HDMI), a charging block, and a plastic screen protector. This monitor’s endless uses are a great lightweight replacement for your laptop. Great product with lots of uses.
Note: This monitor requires a power adapter (included); thus, it cannot run on USB connectivity alone.
Easy use as an external display, very portable USB C travel monitor for laptop/gaming/work
- This 15.6-inch external display applies to mobile phones, computers, game consoles, and other HD devices, a popular size that balances efficiency and productivity.
- Power and delivery are handled by Type C cable; you can easily get it working through a USB Type C connector. If you want to watch the video on your phone, you can project them on the 15.6-inch screen.
- Big screen, double joy, the 15.6-inch screen can be used as a second computer screen if you always have to go out. Dual-screen makes you work more efficiently. You can connect the game console to the 15.6-inch screen if you’re a gamer. You can play the game freely even if you’re not in the living room.
- You can also connect the 15.6-inch screen to other HD devices to satisfy your requirements. For example, you can connect the game console to the 15.6-inch screen if you’re a gamer. You can play the game freely even if you’re not in the living room. You can also connect the 15.6-inch screen to other HD devices to satisfy your requirements.
- Micro-HDMI interfaces make the monitor compatible with many devices with HDMI ports, like laptops, cameras, desktop computers, Switch/PS4/ PS3/ XBOX, etc. In addition, the monitor gets powered via USB through the Xbox, and you can play Xbox anywhere with one cord to the plugin.
When you connect the HDMI wire, make sure that you first wire up the power supply cable and then the HDMI wire to ensure the smooth transmission of the signal. If the display can’t get power from the HDMI, an external power supply of 5V/2A or higher is required.