N1C L-2200G 2kVA (208V) Lithium-Ion UPS
Quite possibly the rack-mountable UPS with the LONGEST-LASTING battery in the industry, the 208-240-volt L2200G from N1C gives users a whopping 25 minutes battery runtime at 100% load (1980W), or an astounding 47 minutes at 50% load!
Like other N1C single-phase systems, the L2200G is an Online Double Conversion UPS that protects against all 9 power problems and provides significantly more backup runtime and longer overall life when compared to comparable lead acid battery backup systems.
We don’t think you’ll find a longer-lasting UPS that fits in 2U of rack space, and you’ll never need to replace the internal batteries for the expected life of the unit!
N1C’s lithium-ion battery packs have a 15-year life expectancy, meaning your days of changing out UPS batteries every 3-4 years are over! Systems work in temperatures from 32º-140ºF, potentially giving you savings from reduced room cooling needs!
Rail kits included, along with SNMP card and free 1000-node monitoring software.
Backed by a limited lifetime, 10-year replacement warranty on both the electronics and battery.
Clinics and Hospitals
Anywhere there’s a critical power need!
L2200G TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Voltage (Vac): 208/240±2%
Frequency (Hz): 50/60±5% (±10% is selectable)
Power Factor: 0.9
Capacity (VA/W): 2200/1980
Voltage (Vac): 208/2340±2%
Frequency (Hz): 50/60±2% (battery mode)
Waveform: Sine wave, THD<3% at linear load
Transfer time: 0ms
Overload: 105%~129% for 60 seconds, 130%~150% for 30 seconds, above 150% for 300ms
Input connection: C19 to L6-20P (all 208/240V models)
NEMA Outlets: (6) C13, (1) C19 (all 208/240V models)
Voltage (Vdc): 72
Run Time at 100%/50% Load (minutes): 25/47
Charger Current (A) mac: 4A, battery monitoring system included
Communications Interface: USB, EPO and SNMP/Network Card
Topology: Online Double Conversion
Alarm: Low battery, abnormal AC input, UPS failure
Protection: Low Battery, overload, short-circuit, over temperature
Working Temperature: 32º-140º
Relative Humidity: 0~95%, no condensation
Dimensions (HxWxD) (in): 3.4″(2U)x17.2″x27.6″
Net Weight (lb): 60
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
N1 Critical Technologies is a Wisconsin-based manufacturer and reseller of Uninterruptible Power Supply products and accessories, specializing in long-lasting Lithium-Ion Battery Backup technology.
For some products, the shipping cost is calculated based on the product weight, not based on the quantity of items in the order. To benefit from lower shipping costs for orders with multiple items, please contact us at email@example.com. Click HERE
for more on Shipping, Exchange and Refund Policies.
DUTY FEES, IMPORT TAXES, and CUSTOM FEES MAY APPLY:
Some International shipments may be subject to a very small import tax. The total amount for your order does not include any duty fees, import taxes, or custom fees if applicable in your country. All import duties must be paid by the buyer. Oz Robotics is not responsible for import fees, duties, or additional customs clearance charges for any shipment. On the each product page; please check “Manufactured in:” section to see from where it is going be imported.
We use UPS, USPS, DHL, and FEDEX for all orders because they are reliable, fast and easily trackable. We usually ship within two business days after the full payment is received. Standard Delivery generally occurs within 3-5 business days after the ship date. However, sometimes delivery time depends on destination, logistics mode, weather conditions, size and weight of the product. Our shipping rates are listed very clearly on each product page under SHIPPING tab. In order to see the shipping cost, just add your item to the Shopping Cart, there you will see Estimate Shipping button. Just click on that button to see the shipping cost based on your Country and Location. Click HERE
for more on Shipping Policies.
Standard Return Policy
REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS
REPLACEMENT WITHIN 30 DAYS
RESTOCKING FEE 10.00%
Used Item Return Policy
REFUND WITHIN 30 DAYS
REPLACEMENT WITHIN 30 DAYS
RESTOCKING FEE 10.00%
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
. Product purchased from N1 Critical Technologies
. Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation)
. All accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
. Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
. Valid RMA number obtained from website or customer service for the correct product and order
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
1. An RMA number must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) calendar days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, N1 Critical Technologies will refund the amount of sale.
2. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
3. Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements will be shipped at our expense.
4. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
5. Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
6. Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. N1 Critical Technologies will refund back to your method of payment.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.
Have A Similar Product? Sell on Oz Robotics! We’ll help you to increase sales and generate extra exposure for your Products, Services, Brand and Company Name.