NanoSTEM IOT Dev and Sensors Kit with Guide and Code
Nanomesher has a passion and mission in promoting R&D for youngsters. With the massive popularity in STEM now, we are have now put together a STEM Toolkit for students to do their own IOT projects by utilising the Arduino Platform. This IOT Kit was successfully funded on Kickstarter back in July 2017.
The toolkit includes the necessary hardware, code and guide to build these projects. A color guidebook published by Nanomesher is included.
For each of the projects, you can choose to build in 2 ways. The code are exactly the same in either way.
– The traditional way – using the Wemos D1 dev board / breadboard and jumper wires
– The easy way – just plug the components onto the Nanomesher HMI development board
We have specifically designed the Nanomesher HMI development board to fit our selected sensors and displays. The aim is for you to spend the least amount of time fiddling with wires and soldering and to maximize the learning and building of the software’s functionality.
– Wemos D1 R2 Development Board
– Nanomesher HMI Development Board (onboard Wemos D1 mini)
– Piezo Buzzer
– Assorted LEDs
– High Contrast OLED 0.96 inch Display
– Optional 2.4 or 3.2 Nextion Touchscreen Display
– Infrared Receiver
– Ultrasonic Distance
– PM2.5 Dust Particles
– Temperature and Humidity
– Atmospheric Pressure
The Code and User’s Guide is downloadable upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product documents which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed.