New TF02-Pro-W LiDAR Level Sensor Silo Bins Volume Measurement with Cleaning Wiper 25m
TF02-Pro-W is a single-point ranging LiDAR specially developed for level detection, based on the near-infrared ToF principle, offering non-contact continuous level detection, with a 25m detection range and cm-level detection accuracy. In addition, TF02-Pro-W is supplied with a unique dust-removal wiper, which automatically cleans the lens of the front panel of LiDAR regularly to solve the soiling problems and can maintain the accuracy of ranging detection in heavy dust environments. TF02-Pro-W contains two versions, the standard version (TF02-Pro-W, UART/I²C) and the RS-485 version (TF02-Pro-W-485, RS-485, Modbus protocol).
TF02-Pro-W Material Level Detection LiDAR
Compact size, excellent performance: Based on the ToF (Time of flight) principle, TF02-Pro-W provides stable, accurate, and reliable ranging performance over 25m by optimizing the optical system and built-in algorithms. Using a near-infrared laser light source, the field of view Angle is only 3°. It can be used in outdoor strong light through hardware optimization and equipped with an ambient light algorithm.
Level Detection Application
Benefits for End Users:
- No need to climb the silo; keep away from danger.
- Improve the information level of inventory and optimize the replenishment plan.
- Reduce operating costs and remote inspection.
- Improve data accuracy.
Features of TF02-Pro-W:
- Multiple wireless transmission solutions to choose
- A battery can power TF02-Pro-W
- The self-cleaning function ensures stable detection performance
- Multiple communication interface and provide customized service based on customer requirements
- Free Benewake LiDAR software for easy configuration for fast installation level Detection Application
Benefits for End Users:
- 1. No need to climb the silo; keep away from danger.
- 2. Improve the information level of inventory and optimize the replenishment plan.
- 3. Reduce operating costs and remote inspection.
- 4. Improve data accuracy.
Benewake LiDAR sensor TF02-Pro-W application video:
Product technical parameters
Benewake TF Series LiDAR Sensor comparison
|Status||Mass production||Mass production||Mass production||Mass production||Mass production||Mass production||Mass production|
|Ranging||0.2-8m (Indoor)||0.1-12m (Indoor)||0.1-12m (Indoor)||0.1-40m (Indoor)||0.1-100m (Indoor)||0.1-180m (Indoor)||350m (Indoor)|
|0.2-2.5m (Outdoor)||0.1-7m (Outdoor)||0.1-4m (Outdoor)||0.1-13.5m (Outdoor)||0.1-40m (Outdoor)||0.1-70m (Outdoor)||130m (Outdoor)|
|Accuracy||±6cm||±6cm||±5cm||±5cm||±10cm(in 10m)||±10cm(in 10m)||±10cm(in 10m)|
|UART/CAN (RS232/485)||UART/CAN (RS232/485)||UART/CAN (RS232/485)|
|Light Sensitivity||<70k Lux, Sunlight||<70k Lux, Sunlight||<70k Lux, Sunlight||<100k Lux, Sunlight||<100k Lux, Sunlight||<100k Lux, Sunlight||<100k Lux|
- Bins/silo/tank Level sensor
- Materials level sensing
- Heavy dust environment Distance sensor
- Tank volume / Bins volume/ Silo material level Detection
- Smart Parking
- Crane safety Operations
- Vehicles Position Sensing/vehicles counting
- Vehicles Detection for toll Gate Control
- People Counting