Paperlike 5.83 inch Electronic Ink Display, UC8179 648×480, Electronic Paper GDEY0583T8
5.83-inch monochrome electronic paper with IC UC8179, 648×480 high resolution, paperlike aesthetics, wide viewing angle.
- Low Power, with fast Full Refresh Rate (s) 3 and only consumes Power Consuption (mW) 33
- Due to the bi-stable, the image, once updated, can long stay on the display even when power is completely disconnected.
- The image is also high contrast and readable under the sun, just like printed paper.
Advantages of e-Paper Display
- Paperlike readability.
- Sunlight and non-uniform light visibility.
- High reflectivity, high contrast & resolution.
- Viewing angle ~180 degrees.
- Highly flexible.
- Ultra Low Power Consumption.
- Long-term Bi-stable Image content preserved without power.
- Prolonged battery life.
Since E-paper display is new to many people, they may ask what exactly it can be used for. Here are some cases, but we super-look forward to seeing YOU excel and develop this tiny gadget beyond our imagination.
- Reusable Transit Item
- Station Terminal
- Smart Card
- Smart Identity Tag
- Seat Number Tab
- Smart Luggage Tag
- Smart Coffee Cup
- Smart Home Application
- Identification & Access
- Display the Latest Weather Forecast
- Display Your Own Twitter Feed
- E-paper room booking system
- Bitcoin price ticker
- Other IoT (Internet of Things) Devices
- 1D/2D Barcode Electronic Shelf Label
******************A long list still waiting for your extraordinary creation******************
- 648×480 pixels display
- High contrast
- High reflectance
- Ultra-wide viewing angle
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Pure reflective mode
- Bi-stable display
- Commercial temperature range
- Landscape portrait modes
- The hard-coat antiglare display surface
- Ultra Low current deep sleep mode
- On-chip display RAM
- The waveform can store in On-chip OTP or written by MCU
- Serial peripheral interface available
- On-chip oscillator
- On-chip booster and regulator control for generating VCOM, Gate, and Sourcedriving voltage
- I2C signal master interface to read an external temperature sensor
- Built-in temperature sensor
|Outline Size (mm)||125.4×99.5×1.2|
|Active Size (mm)||118.78×88.22|
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||0.1833×0.1833|
|Connector||24 Pin FPC|
|Power Consumption of the Refresh (mW)||33|
|Standby Power Consumption (mW)||0.003|
*The price includes shipping cost and one pcs of 5.83 EPD panel.