PIXIO Auto Follow Robot Cameraman
PIXIO is the first auto-follow camera to film both INDOOR and OUTDOOR. He tracks the watch, films and zooms in & out automatically. Now you can film more often, independently, without the assistance of a cameraman. This tracking camera can film horse riding (dressage, jumping, barrel racing, reining), sport, rehearsals, actors, vloggers, pastors, conferences, events, dancers…!
INDOOR & OUTDOOR USES
PIXIO can track a watch with the same performance inside or outside.
Take advantage of unrivalled INDOOR & OUTDOOR range from 3 to 330ft (1m-100m). No line of sight required!
Enjoy video opportunities with unlimited creativity!
With a compatible camera (refer to the complete list), PIXIO adjusts the zoom automatically, in real time, in order to keep the same frame size around the subject being filmed.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
At any moment with the watch at a distance of more than 5 meters from the camera, you can go behind the PIXIO and press + and – to set the frame you like. Nothing else. This frame will be kept automatically when the watch distance increases or decreases. The setting is saved into memory and you don’t have to do it again the next time you use your PIXIO.
PIXIO is designed for many applications. From fast-paced sports to conferences: high responsiveness, accuracy, softness of movements.
PAN: Rotations 360° endless. 120°/s max (45mph at 30ft; 72km/h at 10m). Manual TILT rotations +/- 10°.
USE YOUR OWN STANDARD POWERFUL CAMERA
- Any standard camera can be used for both indoors and outdoors. This is very important for you to have the latest features and the very best quality from renowned camera brands. With one of the compatible cameras you add the auto-zoom and the remote control of the ‘record’ from the watch and from a smartphone.
- The camera is connected to the robot with a custom cable. PIXIO is provided with a “Multi” cable for recent SONY cameras. Other cables are available in the online store.
- PIXIO can support cameras up to 2KG (4,40lbs)
With your PIXIO, you can film up to 16 people, each one wearing a watch. Two possibilities: the last one who presses its button is filmed, or someone is using the app. on its smartphone or tablet to chose who is filmed.
You can also use up to 16 robots to film from different angles. Just add “Extra Robots” to your standard PIXIO (see the online store to find the Extra Robot). Whatever the number of watches, a maximum of 3 different watches can be filmed at the same time by the 16 robots; It means that several robots will sometime have to film the same watch.
LIGHT & EASY TO USE
Wear the watch, put the 3 micro-beacons around the playground, switch-on, and it’s done! No calibration time. Just enjoy the video!
EDIT WITH ANY SOFTWARE
Your camera delivers standard files formats you can use in any video editing software from Apple, Windows, Sony, etc.
SMARTPHONE/TABLET REMOTE CONTROL APP
- Control everything you can imagine… As a sport coach… As a video responsible… As an artist…
- Choose who is filmed, from which camera. Choose the zoom level, activate/deactivate the auto zoom.
- Deactivate the auto-follow mode and set your own frame.
- Configure the tracking smoothness. Change the LED power…
- (Remote Control App. is optional and free, PIXIO can work without the app.)
LIVE STREAMING AND LIVE COACHING WITH PIXIO
All recent cameras can stream the video with their WiFi connection to any internet device, or their HDMI plug to a converter box and a computer, or a streamer box with 4G capability. And because standard streaming services have a random delay of 10 to 60 seconds, we also offer a complete pack for Live Coaching, with about 1 second of delay.