Wonder how to control the speed and direction of DC motor?
Control your DC Motor instantly in 3 steps! No extra microcontroller/controller nor programming/coding is required!
- Connect the Potentiometer and Switch to the MD10-POT board
- Connect your DC Motor to the MD10-POT board
- Connect the Battery to the MD10-POT board
- You are ready to go!
DC brushed motor is widely used in many applications due to the ease of use. You can simply connect the motor directly to the battery and it will start rotating. However, if you wish to control the speed and direction of the DC motor, then it will be more complicated.
MD10-POT is a motor driver or speed controller that enables you to controller the start/stop, direction and speed of motor without any hassle. It is ideal for beginner to start his motion control project since there is no controller/microcontroller needed, of course no programming/coding is necessary too. You just control the DC motor directly through the Potentiometer (Speed) and Switch (Activation & Direction). Furthermore, there are two on board push buttons to test the DC motor.
Overview Of MD10-POT
Control DC Motor direction (CW or CCW)
Control DC motor speed
Test DC Motor with on board Push Buttons
MD10-POT supports various kind of DC brushed motors
- Bi-directional / Reversible control for ONE Brushed DC motor (Single Channel).
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 30V.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds).
- Solid state components – higher efficiency and faster response time, eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- On board test buttons.
- NO reverse voltage polarity protection!
- Dimension: 81.28mm x 48.26mm
- Made in Malaysia