Build your own Fighter Robot with Smart Drive Duo 60 Amp that supports dual channels, 60 Amp continuous current for each channel
The smart drive duo-channel 60 Amp driver is here. After Cytron 1st 10 Amp smart drive, now we introduce the 60 Amp version. It supports dual channels, 60A continuous current for each channel. Building combat robot become easy, choose motor and wheel, get high power battery, thick wire, connect it to MDDS60, choose a RC controller and you have a robot.
With the on board temperature sensor, this smart driver is able to limit the output current stage by stage preventing itself from overheat and burnt. The peak current is 100A for 1 second and it will automatically limit the output current.
With MDDS60, you can now series up 3 SLA battery to power your motor as it support up to 45V DC input. And you only require one power input to operate the motor and driver. Don’t worry, 3-cell and 6-cell Li-po battery are within the operating voltage. It also come with battery low voltage warning feature, what else do you need?
* Do use proper wire for battery and motor connection. Think jumper wire/cable cannot support high current application. We recommend using AWG 8 Red and Black multi core wire.
- DC Brush motor Driver, not for brushless motor
- Input Voltage (Motor): 7 – 45VDC
- Single power operation, just connect power to battery input.
- Dual Channels, it can drives two brush motor independently, or mixed.
- Operating modes: RC (RC servo signal), Analog, PWM, simplified and packetized UART.
- Support Signed magnitude and Locked Anti-phase in PWM mode.
- Top cover comes with two DC brushless fans to cool the driver.
- Two manual/test buttons for each channel.
- Two output indicator LEDs for each channel.
- Power, Error indicator, RUN status (Left and Right) LEDs
- On board reset button to restart the MCU after changing operation mode.
- Temperature feedback for current limit and prevent overheating of MOSFET.
- Support up to 60A continuous current at room temperature.
- Support up to 100A peak for 1 second. Current will be limited as temperature raises.
- Suitable for combat or sumo robot.
- 16KHz switching frequency for quiet operation.
- On board switching voltage regulator for higher power efficiency.
- Battery low voltage monitoring mode.
- We have tried this driver with single power window motor at 24V, full load without smoke coming out
NO polarity protection, please double check the power input connection.
- Do use proper cable/wire for the battery and load, thin/normal cable/wire will melt and burn.
- Dimension: ~190mm x 121mm x 45mm