STEMlab 125-14 Starter Kit is the most suitable choice for a fast data acquisition platform.
– 2 analog input channels (125 MSPS/14 bit), +-20V full scale voltage range
– 2 analog output channels (125 MSPS/14 bit), +- 1V voltage range
– a super powerful Xilinx Zynq 7010 FPGA (with ARM dual core A9 co-processor)
– 1Gbit ETH port + WIFI (with USB dongle)
– web based test & measurement applications ready to run (Oscilloscope, Sig. Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Network Analyzer, Logic Analyzer…)
– LabVIEW, Matlab, SciLab, Jupyter notebook API and examples available
– Linux, Mac, Windows compatible
– Open source SW
The kit contains the STEMlab platform and the necessary components for a quick start.What is in the box?
– STEMlab 125-14 board
– 5V, 2A power supply
– SD card with preinstalled OS
– ETH cable (1m)
Dear Customer, if applicable, the Product Documentation, Reference Materials, CAD or Drawing file(s), Manuals and Tutorials will be available for download upon purchase. The order confirmation email will include a Downloadable Link to the product file(s) which can also be downloaded from the My Account section if needed. If you can’t see any of these files in your account, please contact us immediately. We’re here to help, whenever you need us. Thank you.
Red Pitaya is the company that is pioneering the move to open-source, reconfigurable instrumentation with its credit-card-sized STEMlab platform.
|United States (US)
|United Kingdom (UK)
Red Pitaya will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products, within 2 days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date for international shippments (package may get held up in customs). We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 3 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
1. Warranty period
All products purchased through Redpitaya.com have 1 year warranty starting from date of purchase.
2. Warranty cancellation
Warranty will be voided if:
(a) Product defectiveness occurred after the warranty coverage period agreed;
(b) Product was improperly used, altered, modified in any way without previous authorization, exposed to natural conditions unsuitable for the product features, or exposed to any other condition for which Red Pitaya could not be deemed liable. Red Pitaya will decide at its sole discretion whether to provide warranty coverage or not with a final decision;
(c) Product defectiveness is caused by a natural disaster (earthquake, fire, natural electrical discharge/lightning, flood, etc);
(d) Red Pitaya purchased products and accessories (SD cards, Power Supply, Probes, ...) from third-party manufacturers. Warranty only covers those products under the terms Red Pitaya agreed with third-party manufacturers.
3. Support service procedure
In order to access Support service, Customer shall:
(a) keep the product purchase invoice or other document attached to the product which will be required by Red Pitaya;
- apply for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) http://www.redpitaya.com/RMA
Red Pitaya may decide, at its sole discretion, to return the whole amount paid or to replace the good with a similar or equivalent product.
Returns are easy. However please check to perform all the requested activities described bellow before sending the product. Otherwise will the return be treated us unauthorized.
(a) Fill the RMA you find on this link. In the RMA the customer shall provide detailed information on the issues encountered. In particular, terms such as "It does not work", "out of order" or any other generic and approximate description of the issue encountered will not be accepted
(b) send the RMA to email@example.com for authorisation
(c) Once received the authorisation prepare the package, attach the RMA and a copy of invoce and ship it to the address provided by our support team
(d) If returned good includes non-functioning accessories, Customer shall attach to the shipping a detailed list with a description of those items. Red Pitaya could not be deemed liable for accessories received without the descriptive list.
5. Shipping procedure
(a) Returned good shall be packaged with the original packaging including anti-static or ESD packaging. Red Pitaya reserves the right to not accept returned goods which are not packaged as per the above procedure. Red Pitaya will not repair these products and will return them to the Customer, who will be billed the shipping charges.
(b) Customers is responsible for return delivery charges. If warranty covers the product, Red Pitaya will be responsible for shipping charges of repaired product to the Customer.
(c) Red Pitaya is not responsible for shipping and transport risks.
(d) Returns must be managed according to Red Pitaya customer care's directions. Please do not send anything back without confirmation from our side. Proper directions will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Support service costs
(a) If warranty does not cover the product, Customer can ask for a repair quote, which will be send via fax or e-mail once Red Pitaya support service has analyzed the defective product.
(b) Support service will charge the Customer for repair expenses when one or more of the following conditions apply: - Warranty has expired; - Product was not found defective; - Product was returned to Red Pitaya for modification, upgrades or testing after warranty coverage period has ended; – when one or more of the conditions described in article 3 apply.
(c) Unless otherwise agreed, Support service costs include:
Repairs under warranty cover:
– technical analysis, repair and replacement of components are free;
– shipping costs for the delivery from Red Pitaya Support service to the Customer are chargeable to Red Pitaya,
Repairs out of warranty or repairs needed after warranty expiry date:
– repair and replacement of components are chargeable to the Customer;
– shipping costs from and to Red Pitaya Support service are chargeable to the Customer;
– If requested by the Customer, Red Pitaya will repair the product after Customer acceptance of the estimated quote; the following expenses will be charged to the Customer: repair time + material costs (components and other) + technical analysis costs + shipping costs, if Customer does not have a partner carrier.
(d) Technical analysis
- returned product is not found defective both under and out of warranty coverage;
- or when returned product under warranty cannot be repaired and the Customer decides not to proceed to repair at its expenses, Red Pitaya will charge the Customer for:
- returned product technical analysis costs; Red Pitaya will charge the Customer a flat rate of 50,00 EUR as a refund for the technical analysis carried out;
- shipping costs for the delivery of return product from Red Pitaya Support service to the Customer.
7. Product repair time
(a) Red Pitaya will make its best efforts to repair the product in 20 working days or less.
(b) These schedule is subject to modifications according to the availability of replacement components and to the diagnostics time; therefore, these deadlines cannot be considered as final.
(c) If the product has not been produced by Red Pitaya, returns will be delivered to the manufacturer for repair.
(d) Red Pitaya does not accept any responsibility for any delay occurring during the replacement or repair process.
8. Repair technical report
(a) Red Pitaya will provide a free technical report describing the defectiveness causes and the fixing operations carried out on the repaired product.
Have a similar product? – Partner with Oz Robotics Today! We will help you to increase sales and generate extra exposure for your Products, Brand, and Company. No Monthly Fees, Secure Transactions, Instant Deposits, Simple and Transparent.