STEMlab 125-14 Starter Kit is the most suitable choice for a fast data acquisition platform.
– 2 analog input channels (125 MSPS/14 bit), +-20V full scale voltage range
– 2 analog output channels (125 MSPS/14 bit), +- 1V voltage range
– a super powerful Xilinx Zynq 7010 FPGA (with ARM dual core A9 co-processor)
– 1Gbit ETH port + WIFI (with USB dongle)
– web based test & measurement applications ready to run (Oscilloscope, Sig. Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Vector Network Analyzer, Logic Analyzer…)
– LabVIEW, Matlab, SciLab, Jupyter notebook API and examples available
– Linux, Mac, Windows compatible
– Open source SW
The kit contains the STEMlab platform and the necessary components for a quick start.What is in the box?
– STEMlab 125-14 board
– 5V, 2A power supply
– SD card with preinstalled OS
– ETH cable (1m)