SunFounder RasPad 3.0 – A Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Tablet with Built-in Battery, 10.1″
SunFounder RasPad is a portable open-source tablet that gives you access to all the Raspberry Pi ports and is specially designed for physical computing projects. It’s an ideal IoT project companion as it can help you create millions of applications. You can use RasPad for programming, project testing, and remote control. RasPad 3.0 also supports 3D design Software. Did we mention endless possibilities?
The tablet is simple and compacted with all the necessary accessories, so you can start programming and making it anywhere. In addition, SunFounder has many intuitive instruction books to guide beginners.
[RICH EXPANSION INTERFACES]: With all the Raspberry Pi ports, including Ethernet, HDMI, Audio, USB, and Power. With all the RPi I/O interface, a customized OS, stereo speakers, and many more features for developers to have a convenient hardware-hacking experience, you can start programming from anywhere and do fun daily work.
[EXTEND, MIRROR, & ROTATE]: By leveraging the HDMI, you can easily extend RasPad with other monitors for better multitasking or mirror your display. In addition, it can support desk mode or rotate it 90°/180°/270° to give outstanding presentations!
[ABOUNDANT APPLICATION]: Compatible with Arduino, Raspbian, Ubuntu Mate, Chromium OS, Android, and more… Realize A Tablet to Program & A Remote Controller & A Spare Display. Besides programming, RasPad can be an excellent Remote Stream Display to play games/ build IoT projects,/ learn Scratch 3.0.
[RASPAD3.0 VS RASPAD2.0]: Compared with RASPAD2.0, we added a TF card extension design to the comprehensive upgrade mentioned above. As a result, users can quickly replace the Micro SD card without opening the back cover.
- RasPad is a portable tablet tailored for you to start making it immediately and working efficiently.
- The upgraded, enhanced, and improved RasPad 3.0 is here. An ideal programming tablet perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi Tablet. Moreover, it’s open-source and specially designed for physical computing projects.
- A programmer’s paradise! An open-source, portable, wireless tablet with straightforward software speeding up your creative journey. Turn your ideas into real-life working projects.
- RasPad with all developing ports available, including Ethernet, HDMI, Audio, USB, and Power. 10.1″ multi-touch screen with 720P IPS screen. They have Micro SD, battery status, Volume/Brightness Control, and On/off.
- Features 3 x USB 3.0 port and 5 hours battery portability. Extent RasPad with a side monitor to double boost efficiency.
- 1 x RasPad
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Micro SD Card Extension Board
- 1 x Fan
- 1 x FFC Cable
- 1 x Accel SHIM Module
- 1 x Heat Sink
- 1 x M2.5×9 Screw
- 1 x M2.5×4 Screw
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 2 x Micro HDMI Cable
- 1 x Type C Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Power Cable
There are no reviews yet.