SuperModified V3.0 for RC-servos
The Supermodified for RC-servos is a complete motion control module that consists of a DC motor controller and encoder. Overall dimensions are 0,63x 0,63 x 0,83 inches (without the sensor shaft).
The world’s tiniest motor control solution with innovative features such as:
- Complete DC motor controller at 0,63 x 0,63 x 0,83 inches
- Designed to be retrofitted inside RC-servos making them a fully enclosed motion control module
- Includes 15bit absolute position encoder
- Profiled movements
- Control loop running at 9,765 KHz
- Multiple bus interfaces including RS-485, multi-node uart, I2C! Up to 128 nodes on a single bus
- 5 to 24V, 5Amps continuous
- Multiple software interfaces: Stand alone application, MatLab dll, Arduino library and more
It is designed to replace the electronics of an RC-servo, transforming it to a fully enclosed motion control module with very high accuracy (0,011o) and digital interface with daisy-chain capability.
Backless of the RC-servo is not an issue because the encoder senses the angle of the gearbox output shaft. The motor controller implements position and velocity profiles that are recalculated with every received setpoint.
The communication protocol has been developed by 01TM Mechatronics and provides exceptional functionality. For example it provides synchronized control of all motors on the bus or control of two motors as if they were one etc.
The module can be controlled by a PC or an embedded platform. APIs for popular software and embedded platforms are available for free and can be downloaded from our site. There is also a standalone application for this purpose. The 01TM Supermodified for RC-servos implemented interfaces include Matlab, Microsoft .Net, Arduino. Development of a LabView interface is under way.
We provide an integration service of the 01TM Supermodified for RC-servos inside a servo of your choice.