Swellpro Fisherman Fishing Drone
Drone Fishing Made Easy. The Swellpro Fisherman is the only waterproof fishing drone engineered to deliver your baits and long lines up to 1.6 km. The Fisherman means you don’t need a boat to get to the best coastal fishing spots. Shore-based anglers can dramatically extend the casting range and drop multiple baits up to 2kg.
- 2KG bait capacity
- IP67 seawater proof
- 1.6KM casting range
- 30 min flight time
- 14.5 m/s wind resistance
- Drone trolling
- 2kg Bait Capacity
With its superior 2kg payload capacity, the SwellPro Fisherman gives you the flexibility to carry more than ten baited hooks or lures on each cast or drop heavy live baits for sharks or tuna.
Payload Release Options
The SwellPro Fisherman offers two optional electric payload release mechanisms. First, remotely and precisely drop baits at the target location with push-button convenience. PL1-F: Mechanical payload release without a camera for simple casting.
- PL2-F: Payload release with an angle-adjustable camera for real-time vision. With the optional FPV goggles, you can view live HD video from the PL2-F to easily scout the fish. In addition, the camera’s wide dynamic range maximizes details in sun-glare.
- Sky-Trolling: You don’t need to drive a boat to troll for fish. With the Swellpro Fisherman, you can troll your line to attract pelagic fish. The optional TrollSafe release device can automatically release the line when you get a strike. Adjust the release to suit the conditions. TrollSafe can also protect your drone in case of a reel jam or a bird striking your line.
- IP67 Seawater Proof: The fuselage of the SwellPro Fisherman is made from industrial-grade ABS and is 100% water-sealed and pressure-tested.
The external waterproof motors and internal electronics are coated for further corrosion resistance—no more tragedy of DJI-fishing-gone-wrong.
Go against the wind: The new propulsion system and flight computer are tuned to maximize control responsiveness and allow the Fisherman to fly in winds up to
- Beaufort Force 7
- Beaufort force 7
- Wind speed
- 28–33 knots
- 32–38 mph
- 50–61 km/h
- 13.9–17.1 m/s
Multi-cast per charge
A new 6700mAh/4S high-voltage lithium battery provides up to 33 minutes of flight time (without bait), allowing up to 6 bait drop missions from a single battery charge (distance-dependent).
- 1.6 km casting range: The new remote controller supports control distances of up to 1600m. However, you will probably run out of line before running out of range with your SwellPro Fisherman.
- Simplified remote controller: The new dust-proof and splash-proof remote controller keeps flying simple. The integrated high-brightness 3-inch digital display provides critical flight information, so you don’t need a phone or tablet to fly your baits. Even novices can learn how to fly the SwellPro Fisherman in just a few minutes.
Intelligent return home
After dropping your baits, flick the Return-home switch on the remote, and the SwellPro Fisherman will fly back to its take-off point and gently land automatically so you can focus on reeling the fish in!
- New interference-resistant GPS & altimeter design: The new elevated GPS and altimeter pod provides more precise position and altitude control against interference. The new pod also ensures the compass always “goes north” in unusual magnetic fields.
- Anti-Pendulum Feature: Drones may have a pendulum motion when flying with a payload. This feature can reduce the pendulum effect on the Fisherman by controlling the acceleration and de-acceleration.
- Failsafe Return: In case of signal loss or when the battery level reaches a low threshold, the Fisherman drone will automatically release the fishing line and return to its starting point.
Swellpro Fishing Drone
Fly your baits out, reel the fish in. Simple! Dramatically extend the casting range and drop multiple baits up to 2kg.