TinyDuino Basic Kit with Polymer Battery
This TinyDuino Basic Kit has the bare essentials to get going with the TinyDuino! This kit comes with a TinyDuino processor that has lithium battery support. You can also power your TinyDuino by plugging in a USB cable connected to a power source.
This kit includes the following items:
- TinyDuino Processor Board with lithium battery support – Runs your Arduino programs.
- TinyShield USB Board – Used to communicate with your TinyDuino from your computer and upload new programs. (USB Side Mount version).
- TinyShield Proto board (without top connector) – Used to connect to external circuitry if needed.
- 290 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery – Used to power your TinyDuino projects.
- To learn more about the TinyDuino Platform, click here
The Lithium Polymer battery will recharge when the USB TinyShield is plugged in and powered from USB.
A micro USB cable is not included in the kit.