Easily transfer files from iPhone or iPad to a Mac or Windows Computer with USB Memory for Mobile Devices using Adam iKlips DUO+ 32GB USB Memory for Mobile Devices
When you want to transfer files from iPhone or iPad to a Mac or Windows Computer, you can simply use our iKlips App to save the files on the iKlips first, then connect iKlips to a Mac or Windows, and transfer files as flash drive. You can also use it as an offline file backup unit for your docs, photos, videos, songs and any other digital goods.
- Safe and Secure since no Internet access, your data is never sent through 3rd party servers.
- The lowest power consumption, saves power of your iPhone/iPad.
- Stepped and recessed lightening body design: works in conjunction with even the most rugged waterproof cases.
- Easy to handle: hassle-free single-handed swivel action.
- Ergonomic design: easy to grip for quick removal/insertion.
- Leather sleeve: fashionable cover that stores and protects.
- Industrial Design: Zinc alloy and aluminum alloy made COB (Chip On Board) which minimizes size and weight while maximizing strength.
- Free universal iOS app for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- 1080p HD movie streaming, direct playback from iKlips DUO+.
- No built-in battery – no need to charge iKlips DUO+.
*Mobile Phone and Tablet is not included.
Our iKlips devices are only support for Apple devices, due to the iKlips series have one side with lightning connector and other side with USB connector.