TrikeBot Smart Robot for Raspberry Pi with WiFi Camera (without Raspberry Pi 3b+)
This Raspberry Pi TrikeBot three-wheel robot is designed with a bionic shape. From the front, it looks like a robot driving a car on the road. The TrikeBot robot is made of 2mm thick aluminum alloy, with smooth blue oxide sandblasting on the surface. Some parts are made of 3D printing and environment-friendly materials. With independent steering function in front of the car , the robot car could change the direction at any time and finish tracking and obstacle avoidance easily.
The front wheel of the independent steering system consists of 9G metal digital servo, fish-eye pull rod, 3D printing fork, and pure rubber tire, making the car very flexible to rotate. In addition, the front wheel and the ground level are 70 degrees in the horizontal direction, so that the car has a higher sensitivity, effectively preventing sudden situations such as rollovers and falls. The overall shape of the car is unique and the layout is reasonable, which is a good choice for expansion and study.
- Unique car shape, simple assembly, no welding
- The newest Raspberry Pi 3B+ board as controller, supporting 5G WIFI network. Video image transmission is smooth and the usage effect is stable.
- Equipped with some interfaces of various sensors and communication modules on BST-4WD multifunctional expansion board and it is compatible with four core controllers: Arduino UNO, 51 controller, STM32 and Raspberry Pi.
- Equipped with RGB colorful headlights in front of the robot car with high brightness and long exposure distance. It is very obvious at night and can produce a variety of color effects.
- Equipped with a 4-channel tracking sensor module, which is combined with the official innovative algorithm program, so that the three-wheel car with independent steering can also achieve the complicated tracking.
- Powerful power supply system with sufficient power, up to 4200mAh, working for more than 5 hours.
- Controlled by Bluetooth App by Android mobile phone, When the mobile phone turns on the Bluetooth and is close to the Bluetooth module, Bluetooth can automatically recognize and connect without entering a key.
- Supporting C language programming and Python programming with some tutorials for reference.