Two Dots Hoverboard Go Kart Attachment – Hoverboard Conversion Kit Safe for Kids and Adults – Grey
It is compatible with all Hoverboards except for Segway. (Hoverboard Not Included). Convert your hoverboard into a racing go-kart – easily attach the Two Dots Go-kart attachment to your hoverboard using the adjustable frame and Velcro straps. This universal hoverboard go-kart attachment fits most hoverboards except Segway Ninebot. With an adjustable metal frame, you can slide the length of the Go-Kart and the height of the steering wheel to fit your needs. Both kids and adults can enjoy the drift experience. Start to enjoy family go-kart racing now.
Go Kart Kit Features:
- Easy Assembly – Two Dots Go kart kit is straightforward to install. Lift the steering column to the proper position, install the steering wheel and seat. Now connect the Hoverboard / electric scooter using a Velcro strap and make sure the hoverboard on/off buttons are outwards.
- Driving Control System – Rotating handles for directions, accelerating on the right side of the leg, braking on the left side of the leg, and handling on the right-hand side for reverse.
- Smooth and comfortable drive – The pedal go-kart kit comes with an anti vibrating seat; you can have a smooth and comfortable drive. Go-kart has a real shock absorber system that can drive it anywhere like indoor and outdoor or on any surface.
- Adjustable length & steering wheel – Users can adjust Go-kart length up to 1300 mm (130cm) to operate the leg control system and their own comfort leg space. Also, adjust the steering wheel height up to 55cm from the ground as per the requirement.
- Double the Fun – By attaching your hoverboard to the GoKart Kit, you can enjoy a fully functional GoKart. (The speed of the go-kart depends on your hoverboard.) With an adjustable frame length, both kids and adults can enjoy the drift experience.
|Go-kart Kit Specification|
|Supported models||Name and model||It fits most hoverboards (except Segway)|
|Size||Vehicle size||After extension (Max status): 51.2×27.5×19.7 in (1300×700×500 mm);
before extension (Min status): 43×27.5×19.7 in (1100×700×500 mm)
|Package size||40.5×28.3×11.4 in (1030×720×290 mm)|
|Weight||Max payload||198 lbs (90 kg)|
|Net weight||43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)|
|Driving||Height requirement||51-79 in (130-200 cm)|
|Recommended Age||8+ years old|
|Machine Parameters||Typical Range||depends on hoverboard|
|Ground clearance||1.6 in (40 mm)|
|Traversable Terrain||Hardened road, flat road surface, slopes below 15°|
|Tires||Front tires||Tire width: 3 in (80 mm); ; hub diameter: 8 in (230 mm)|
|Brake||Braking method||mechanical brake|
|Braking distance||20 ft (6 m)|
|colors||optional||red, white, grey|
|Acceleration||Fast speed up by booster|
- Go-kart Body
- Back Seat
- Steering wheel
- Eyes Safety Glasses
- 3 Go-kart Stickers – Racing Number 24
- User Manual