Nemo Underwater ROV Drone with 4K UHD (Ultra-High-Definition) Underwater Camera – Standard Version
Agile & Maneuverable. Nemo can dive 100 meters with a speed of 2m/s maximum. Nemo’s particular patent QAS-balance technology not only achieves conventional floating dive, forward, backward, turn, tilt posture, but also hovering, cruising, and pitching in certain depth and other complex postures.
UHD 4K/30pfs Recording
Supports up to 4K video and 16-megapixel photography. Video shooting at up to 120 fps comes with a QAS-Balance system that makes it possible to capture high-quality dynamic pictures—rich film setting function, combined with matrix lights and special underwater shooting filters. Nemo ensures a perfect underwater shooting experience. Meanwhile, you can use it with a VR goggle when turning into VR mode, so people playing with the drone can feel like they are right there in the depths of their vehicle.
Detachable Battery & Aquarobotman APP
Nemo is the first underwater drone that features a quick-charge modular C-Hyperhelix battery. You can see the real-time view on the App installed on your phone or tablet. Just one click and underwater creature images can be shared with your friends.
Thin and Light Streamlined Design
Nemo’s streamlined design weighs 3.3kg, easily put into Nemo’s exclusive traveling backpack. The ergonomic design is more convenient for boarding and traveling.
Nemo takes you to see the New World
More, Aquarobotman provides professional after-sales service within 24 hours. It can bring a very immersive experience to consumers. Suitable for Scuba Diving, Scientific Exploration, Salvage & Rescue, Fishing, Underwater Exploration, Ships Inspection, Yachting, Aquaculture.
Nemo is tethered to the surface where a wifi module is located and sends the video feed wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet where you control the drone. It lets you stay on the surface and go exploring under the water safely. It’s straightforward to handle, even for those who have no experience as an ROV pilot.
- 1* Nemo Drone (32G)
- 1* Nemo Battery
- 1* Wi-Fi Base Station
- 1* Wi-Fi Base Station Battery
- 1* Kevlar Zero Buoyancy Cable (50m/164ft.)
- 1* Nemo Charger
- Thruster: Two sets horizontally and two sets vertically
- Propeller: High-efficiency 5 blade propellers
- LED: Double 2*2 adjustable Matrix LED Modules
- Sensor: Depth, posture, temperature, and humidity
- Shell material: PPO
- Time of endurance : 3 hours
- Vertical hovering accuracy: Centimeter level
- Advancing speed Max : 2.0m/s
- Maximum diving depth: 100m
- Camera: 4K/30fps
- Operating ambient temperature: -2~35℃
- Posture Control : Forward/Backward,Turn Left/Right, Float/Pinch/Hover
- System protection : Temperature protection & Battery protection
Nemo Battery and Charger Specs
- Capacity : 4000mAh
- Battery design: Detachable and waterproof
- Working time : 3 hours
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Voltage: 11.1V
- Charging current : 2.2A
- Battery type: Polymer lithium battery
- Battery charger Input 100-240V; Output 12.6V
APP Control, Image Transmission, and Others
Mobile device App : Aquarobotman
APP platform : IOS & Android
Real-time image transmission : 720P @ 30fps
Mobile device system version requirement IOS 10.0 or later/ Android 5.0 or later 5.0 or later.