BeaconSense A Configurable Sensor Technology – XYZ Early Access Program
BeaconSense is a configurable sensor technology that provides a low cost method to identify the absolute x, y, and z position of an object in space, as well as its orientation with roll, pitch, yaw. This sensor technology also has a passive configuration (GestureSense) that allows for a small sensor to detect hand position and simple hand gestures.
Our sensor technology will need to be customized depending on the customers intended use case, but our early access program contains a demo kit that demonstrates the capabilities of our infrared sensing technology and should allow for some simple prototyping without our support. After you have used the kit, we are happy to hold a review of your use-case needs and discussion of required modifications, if any, of our sensor technology.
XYZ Early Access Program
EARLY ACCESS PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Detailed review of your use-case requirements.
- Direct contact with XYZ Interactive Engineering to influence short and long-term product development.
- Minor customizations to software and hardware design to accommodate unique prototyping requirements.
- Standard software and hardware upgrades as they are made available to all customers.
3D Sensor Demo Kit includes:
- A BeaconSense® 8-receiver sensor board
- A BeaconSense® 2-receiver sensor board
- A BeaconSense® 3-transmitter sensor board
- A BeaconSense® 1-transmitter sensor board
- A GestureSense® ZX sensor board
- FTDI USB to serial board cable
- XYZ Demo software for PC
- Software and Hardware Engineering guide